OM2 Spin out! Help
638 2 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vgod89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55699 ft

So I took out my OM2 today for the first time since I bought literally received 2 days ago. So far I love it I’m brand new to the gimble and have never used one so still learning been stuck on YouTube on the numerous reviews on tips and tricks. I was using my gimble today had it held in flash light mode and as I was recording it just spun out of control. Light stayed on yellow and wouldn’t let me do anything on record button nor mode button just kinda froze. I had to turn off and on. It happened twice now I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong that it spun out, any tips or advice? I wanna make sure it doesn’t happen as I don’t wanna damage the motors.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Vgod, sorry to read on the difficulties, may I know if the gimbal has been balanced well before you switch on? What mobile phone are your mounting? If the issue happens frequently, could you please share us a short video for further support? Thank you very much.
2018-4-19
Use props
Vgod89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55699 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-19 23:06
Hi Vgod, sorry to read on the difficulties, may I know if the gimbal has been balanced well before you switch on? What mobile phone are your mounting? If the issue happens frequently, could you please share us a short video for further support? Thank you very much.

Yea I balance before and even calibrated. I’m using iPhone 7 Plus. Since then I’ve used it again and hasn’t really happened so I’m wondering if maybe I was positioning the gimble in a way the motor couldn’t handle. Light turned yellow forcing me to have turned it off then back on.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules