NO Bars on WiFi Screens
2610 14 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkgako
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243346 ft
Dominican Republic

I get many types of wifi screens but none have bars. I have no idea which channels are good or not.

I'm using a Huawei Honor with Android 7, DJI Go 4 4.1.15 for OTG cable connection.

Why don't I get bars or how can I get them?
Screenshot_20180417-130000.png
Screenshot_20180417-130140.png
Screenshot_20180417-130157.png
2018-4-18
Use props
Sparkgako
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to connect the drone via WiFi to see if the channels are displayed normally.
2018-4-18
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

As a fellow spark user, I have encountered this issue as well. The only way I have successfully got Wi-Fi info is via direct phone to a.c. communication. I have already submitted a thread regarding my issue, but this is unfortunately the only info I can provide that might help. Phone I am using is a galaxy j3.

Alpha
2018-4-18
Use props
Daniel.Hrabia
New
Poland

Hello, I have the same issue. No bars on wifi channels chart when I'm connected via Remote Controller. I tried to connect directly to the spark wifi and then I can see the channels bars. Unfortunatelly there is no chance to see the bars even on older version of app. My mobile is Xiaomi Remi 4X. I would be very happy if I can see this information.
2018-5-14
Use props
Sparkgako
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

Daniel.Hrabia Posted at 2018-5-14 04:08
Hello, I have the same issue. No bars on wifi channels chart when I'm connected via Remote Controller. I tried to connect directly to the spark wifi and then I can see the channels bars. Unfortunatelly there is no chance to see the bars even on older version of app. My mobile is Xiaomi Remi 4X. I would be very happy if I can see this information.

I used a fake GPS app to set my spark to FCC mode (I'm not in the US). Then I erased the newest DJI Go 4 app and all it's files. Then I installed the older DJI Go 4 4.1.15. When it asks me to up date I push NO. Now I fly with the OTG cable. I get great distance (2+km) and never loose signal. I have not gone back to check this screen as all is set automatically and I'm not using WIFI to connect phone and RC.

So, the truth is I haven't solved this problem but am working around it. I'd like it better if DJI fixed it so I can use the newest app but I'm tired of writing and want to be flying.

Good - luck
2018-5-14
Use props
fansde975589
lvl.1
Flight distance : 372648 ft
Israel

Hi
I have purchased a new Dji spark and im having the same issue
No Inf bars or any way to swich Wifi Connection (im not using OTG Cable)
the only time i can see the bars is when im connecting the spark directly to the Phone(Samsung note 5)
i also tried I phone X,Ipad and other android deviced but nothing is showing up
latest firmware on Spark and Remote controller and dji go app
i tried to  downgrade the app to 4.1.15 and 4.1.12 and still nothing
also i tried to downgrade the firmware on the AC Spark and still nothing
also i tried to refresh dji spark firmware and still nothing happened.
when i tried to refresh the controller firmware i also discoverd that it wont connect to the PC
No beeping sound of connection or disconnection and nothing, i even checked on device manager and theres nothing showing up.
its really sucks i just bought it a week ago and i already need to send it over to dji to seewhats worng with that since i checked about this problem and it isnt normal
not to mention that its hardly passing 30meters away from me
2018-11-21
Use props
fansde975589
lvl.1
Flight distance : 372648 ft
Israel

fansde975589 Posted at 11-21 03:02
Hi
I have purchased a new Dji spark and im having the same issue
No Inf bars or any way to swich Wifi Connection (im not using OTG Cable)

This is how it looks like on my phone(samsung note 5)
2018-11-21
Use props
djiuser_tYcuF41t3dSP
lvl.1
France

I have the same problem with mi spark I don´t  see the channels in 2,4Ghz band and 5,8Ghz band, I think that it is a problem with the aplication DJI 4.0

My question in this circunstances is: What frequency are spark flying?  is it flying in the 2.4GHz band or in the 5.6GHz band? Does this influence in the distance or is it simply a data presentation error?

On the other hand those who have noticed this, have you seen some problem of range in distance?

Sorry for my bad English :-)
2018-11-29
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

it happened to me i reinstalled the app and it worked galaxy S9+

2018-12-1
Use props
roman22
New

India

RAC gives on rent all types of Networking Equipment, like Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Rental WiFi in India, etc., provided as per your requirement of Licenses, Brand, etc.  CISCO, FortiGate, Cyberoam, IBM, Dell, etc., are some of the reputed brands whose products RAC has deployed.

racwg dot com
2018-12-20
Use props
djiuser_IWckzJdbXKSy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12415 ft

United States

fansde975589 Posted at 11-21 03:03
[view_image]
This is how it looks like on my phone(samsung note 5)

Yes that's exactly what my screen looks like please let me know if you or anyone you know finds the fix to this issue, on my ipad i can see them fine but not on my phone, you can contact me at thisdronesforyoujimmy81@gmail.com please if you find any info please let me know Thanks & God Bless! OH AND DRONE ON BRO!!
2018-12-30
Use props
djiuser_IWckzJdbXKSy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12415 ft

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-18 22:08
Please try to connect the drone via WiFi to see if the channels are displayed normally.

Yes it does but i want to know which is a good channel to use for 2.4ghz when im using the combo with remote phone, and drone, since its showing the bars when i connect to jist the drone how do i fix this issue where i can see them with the controller phone & drone combo? This needs to be fixed seriously!!
2018-12-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_IWckzJdbXKSy Posted at 2018-12-30 21:03
Yes it does but i want to know which is a good channel to use for 2.4ghz when im using the combo with remote phone, and drone, since its showing the bars when i connect to jist the drone how do i fix this issue where i can see them with the controller phone & drone combo? This needs to be fixed seriously!!

Hello there, sorry for the late reply. The latest version which released on 19 July, OTG connection is supported. Please kindly check if your drone and RC firmware have been updated, the drone is V 01.00.1000 and V 01.00.0600 for the RC. Please also update the DJI GO 4 app, please clear the cache after that.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists, please kindly provide me with a screenshot of the issue and the firmware info (General Settings > About) and the model of the mobile device you are using for further confirmation. Thank you.

2019-1-1
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I had the same issue (no bars) when trying to use my android Moto-X phone but when I switched to an Ipad Mini 4 it all started working and I have not had any issues since.  So I'm thinking maybe a phone compatibility issue?
2019-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules