Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Choosing video resolution
450 3 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

I have a question for you guys. Is there really a difference between 720p, 1080p and 2.7k? I have been filming with all of them and there is no real difference. The only difference I notice is that 720p is a lot more noisy than 1080p and 2.7k. But really, I can't tell the difference between 1080p and 2.7k. Also, I have tried multiple framerates and there is no difference.
2018-4-18
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

From a distance you cant really tell that much but if you zoom in you will notice much finer detail the pixels are smaller with the higher resolution giving a better clarity to the finished product when viewed on high res monitor
2018-4-18
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What files are you watching, the ones recorded on your device (cache files) or the ones recorded on the SD in the drone?
What are you watching them on, as Hellsgate say, if the display resolution match the material the difference would be clear.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK is spot on. Please check the original files of the SD card on the computer to see.
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules