I love my Tello
Home / TELLO /
11583 6 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have a tello, it is great. Purchased it from a UK Retailer and works great! Love using it to film my dogs around my house.

Do you have a tello what do you use it for?
2018-4-19
Use props
A.Carl
lvl.1

United States

New user. Quick question. Does the Tello have an SD card slot like the Spark? If no, does the footage store to your phone or to ineternal memory?
2018-4-19
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No SD card, stores to your phone
2018-4-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

A.Carl Posted at 2018-4-19 18:46
New user. Quick question. Does the Tello have an SD card slot like the Spark? If no, does the footage store to your phone or to ineternal memory?

Hey, to be more specific, for Android devices the footage stores to your phone. For IOS devices, it stores to Tello APP. But you can certainly transfer it to phone from APP.
2018-4-20
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I have a Tello - use it to hover and record video of me doing chores around my house. Ryze definitely should think about including active track object while hovering?
2018-4-24
Use props
Oldmaninwva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9750253 ft
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-24 16:37
I have a Tello - use it to hover and record video of me doing chores around my house. Ryze definitely should think about including active track object while hovering?

Hmmmm...  I think I'll get one too and do the same thing you do....  then I can prove to my wife that I DO do work around the house...  
2018-4-25
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Oldmaninwva Posted at 2018-4-25 01:10
Hmmmm...  I think I'll get one too and do the same thing you do....  then I can prove to my wife that I DO do work around the house...

The Tello is good for lightly flying around and hovering. As long as it gives you a green flashing light, the Tello can hover in place from take off to landing.
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules