2074 14 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Gible Disconnected
Firmware Update Fail!!

Ladies and gentlemen!!! I am at my end. For the life of me I do not understand why I am displaying a Gimble Disconneted (attached pic)
I have atempted to update to the latest firmware, downgrade, restore factory settings again and again with it failing everytime on the App and Assistante.
I have Formated SD cards
Reset retry, reset retry!!!!

The Mavic Pro is 1 year old with about 5hrs of flight time, maybe. Never dropped, never crashed!!!!!

I need some help and i really do not want to send it in, if I can avoid it.

Thanks to the folks who have already replyed to my previous post. I have attempted your sudgestions, zero change!!

2018-4-19
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

2018-4-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

It's reporting 'Gimbal Disconnected', I think, because the RC is not communicating with the aircraft, likewise the battery details.

When RC and Mavic are powered up, after a short while does the RC show the Mavic as connected ?

If not the first thing I would try is to relink the RC to the Mavic.

Also, have a look at 'About' in the 'General Settings' menu and post a screenshot of what firmware and App' are currently being used.

2018-4-19
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Thx brother,

Just relinked the RC to the aircraft. No change to the Gimbal status.
If you look at the first pic ref: blue tab and downloaded ver01.04.0300
Note that the craft and the remote are different firmware versions????
2018-4-19
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

note when the RC is connected it displays no current version, noting that it appears that it has not been upgraded.
2018-4-19
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Correction, current ver .0200, not .0300?????
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Michael, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. It seems there is an issue of the gimbal camera, please restart the drone and try the update again, if still no good luck, then you are recommended to send the drone back for a check and repair, you can start a case number from the website: https://www.dji.com/support. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-4-19
Use props
MichaelMichaels
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks you for the help DJI Diana. I have received a case number and also received the pre paid postage email / instruction. I am just holding off a little longer to see if the issue can be resolved at the lowest level. (not sending it away)

Can you advise me on wether there I will incur any cost ascociated to a repair like this. I do not have DJI Care Refresh. Do you recommend I purchase it before sending my unit back?
2018-4-19
Use props
erko
lvl.2
Turkey

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem. After upgrade to latest version upgrade failed at %44 and the gimbal disconnected error occured.

I talked to dji service in Turkey. They said they are demanding money for diagnosis even you refuse to repair. If i accept the repair it will cost me; shipping + diagnosis + repair + shiping back.

This problem is not the users fault as you see in the forum. Most of the pilots has the same problem after the latest version upgrade. I don't want to pay this money for repair and could you kindly help me to solve this problem under warranty?
2018-5-14
Use props
APPSolute
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25095 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

I have the same problem. I replaced the whole gimbal+camera module, but nothing happened (no focusing ability, gimbal disconnected message, no SD card seen, cannot control gimbal, and cannot upgrade firmware). I then replaced the core board of the drone (I swapped out from another one), and the problem was gond. So the problem is definitely in the core board. Still I cannot figure out what is the cause, as this drone has flown only a few hours, no damage, no accident.
2018-12-21
Use props
djiuser_l8eGgxaDjJiJ
lvl.1

Brazil

Estou com mesmo problema, drone esta na atualização mais recente, e segue sem reconhecer o cartao sd e sem movimentos no eixo do gimbal, funciona perfeitamente na incilização creio que sao problemas software.

Versao - 1.04.0500 - drone e RC

Vi em algubs posts que tem uma versao 1.04.0900 para corrigir erros mais nao aparece no meu dji assistent 2, drone funciona tudo mas nao realiza gravaçao e nem le cartao sd.
1-14 13:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_l8eGgxaDjJiJ Posted at 1-14 13:06
Estou com mesmo problema, drone esta na atualização mais recente, e segue sem reconhecer o cartao sd e sem movimentos no eixo do gimbal, funciona perfeitamente na incilização creio que sao problemas software.

Versao - 1.04.0500 - drone e RC

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if the drone experienced previous incidents? Could you confirm if there's an error message on the DJI GO 4 app? Also, have you tried to perform the gimbal calibration? I hope to hear from you soon.
1-19 01:45
Use props
serviliopaulo
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 01:45
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if the drone experienced previous incidents? Could you confirm if there's an error message on the DJI GO 4 app? Also, have you tried to perform the gimbal calibration? I hope to hear from you soon.

Drone nunca caiu, nao aparece confuguraçoes gimbal no android e no ios ele aparece maos ao calibrar dar erro, gimbal nao movimenta e nao grava e tbm nao le cartao sd poderia me enviar uma beta para tentar solucionar, pois via dji asssist nao faz doengrade nem reinstala  a versao 0500 gostaria pedir ajuda

Meu email servilio_sk8@hotmail com
1-20 09:09
Use props
serviliopaulo
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 01:45

Nao a mensagens de erros
1-20 09:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

serviliopaulo Posted at 1-20 09:09
Drone nunca caiu, nao aparece confuguraçoes gimbal no android e no ios ele aparece maos ao calibrar dar erro, gimbal nao movimenta e nao grava e tbm nao le cartao sd poderia me enviar uma beta para tentar solucionar, pois via dji asssist nao faz doengrade nem reinstala  a versao 0500 gostaria pedir ajuda

Meu email servilio_sk8@hotmail com

Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you encounter any error codes on the DJI Assistant 2? If so, it's recommended to share the screenshot for further checking. Please feel free to keep us posted.
1-22 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules