Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I get an error every time i try to take the quiz. Help!
18480 99 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-18 01:02
Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, thank you very much.
Besides, please check if the quiz pops up again, keep us updated.

Thankyou so much. Whatever your engineers have done at your end has cured the problem. No more quiz. Thanks again
2020-8-19
Use props
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-18 01:02
Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, thank you very much.
Besides, please check if the quiz pops up again, keep us updated.

Thankyou so much. Whatever your engineers have done at your end has cured the problem. No more quiz. Thanks again
2020-8-19
Use props
rolom10
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-18 20:26
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, please PM us the below information for better assistance.
1. The model of your drone;
2. Your DJI account;

Just sent a PM about the 800 error problem on the quiz, please let me know if anything else is required. Thank you for the help.
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-19 08:21

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day!
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rolom10 Posted at 8-19 18:18
Just sent a PM about the 800 error problem on the quiz, please let me know if anything else is required. Thank you for the help.

Hi rolom10, I have replied to your PM. Kindly please try it again later. Thanks.
2020-8-19
Use props
Garritj
lvl.1

United States

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-19 08:21

Can I ask what drone you are using? Maybe troubleshoot what I'm going through. PM me with your info.

Thanks!
2020-8-20
Use props
fansef00fc0d
New

Australia

I to am having the quiz error 800 come up,can’t fly my Phantom 3,not happy.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansef00fc0d Posted at 8-21 13:56
I to am having the quiz error 800 come up,can’t fly my Phantom 3,not happy.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, please PM us the below information for better assistance.
2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
4. The model and OS of your mobile device;
5. The App version;
6. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us).
Thank you.
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_KuybYy29UP9O
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-19 19:46
Sorry for the difficulties. The quiz is requested in the US and will only exist one time for one drone if it is submitted successfully.
Regarding your situation, please help to provide me with your serial number, the app version, the log on your mobile device and some screenshots.
The relative log needs to be exported via the PC, connect the mobile device to iTunes, find the app and export the whole log folder, I would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you.

I’m having the same problem with and inspire 1 I got from my father in law. It took me two days to do all the updates and I flew it one time and now all I get is  error code. I’m new to DJI group. Is there an email address to send you the logs you asked for.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_KuybYy29UP9O Posted at 8-25 08:40
I’m having the same problem with and inspire 1 I got from my father in law. It took me two days to do all the updates and I flew it one time and now all I get is  error code. I’m new to DJI group. Is there an email address to send you the logs you asked for.

Hi there,  you may PM me the below information for better assistance or send an email to support@dji.com, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
4. The model and OS of your mobile device;
5. The App version;
2020-8-26
Use props
fansf9fe1855
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-22 22:41
Sorry to hear that, may I have the SN of the flight controller which can be found in the APP-About and your DJI account for further support? You can send PM, thank you.

Hi Mindy, I can’t even get in to the app, without passing the quiz first. Unless the controller is turned off, then it won’t show my flight controller serial number.
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf9fe1855 Posted at 8-27 15:29
Hi Mindy, I can’t even get in to the app, without passing the quiz first. Unless the controller is turned off, then it won’t show my flight controller serial number.

Hi there, please provide the following info for further assistance.
2. Your DJI account;
Thanks.
2020-8-27
Use props
fansf9fe1855
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 23:42
2. Your DJI account;

Phantom 3 Professional
bhartzog.home@morrisbb.net
2020-8-28
Use props
fansf9fe1855
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 23:42
2. Your DJI account;

Phantom 3 Professional
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf9fe1855 Posted at 8-28 16:18
Phantom 3 Professional

I have forwarded the information to the related team, you are recommended to try it again when Monday. Thanks and hope you have a nice weekend.
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_h4JEzjP9Ye6P
lvl.1

United States

net_slayer Posted at 2018-5-29 07:13
It's an absolute pain isn't it? I ended up emailing DJI support and it was passed to their field development team for investigation. I've heard nothing back from them but the next day the quiz actually loaded when i was out on a beach getting ready to fly. So either someone flicked a switch and changed something behind the scenes, the servers came back online, or some other voodoo. It was weird. Wish i could be more help bud, but try DJI support and see how far you get.

Update the firmware on the drone it self.
The process involves downloading firmware from DJI.com and putting it into a sd card which is then inserted into the drone. It will take about 30 mins. But once the firmware is updated the quiz will load. I was in the same boat and just updated the drone firmware and the quiz loaded the first time. Look on YouTube for step by step instructions for firmware update on which ever model drone you have.

Hope this helps.
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_OOi2JM0cTdjR
lvl.1

United States

I keep getting an error message everytime the DJI GO app tells me to take a quick quiz. It's warning me it will shut me out if I don't. Is there a fix? Inspire 1, Ipad air 2, internet on. Thanks
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_uJanYbkm07lE
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi folks just for anyone experiencing this problem error 800 I found the solution today was to:

1. Uninstall the DJI4 App
2. Connect to WIFI
3. Reinstall App and Log In
4. Test now appeared in full and could be answered

Hope this is of help...
2021-3-16
Use props
fansd66661e4
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-19 19:46
Sorry for the difficulties. The quiz is requested in the US and will only exist one time for one drone if it is submitted successfully.
Regarding your situation, please help to provide me with your serial number, the app version, the log on your mobile device and some screenshots.
The relative log needs to be exported via the PC, connect the mobile device to iTunes, find the app and export the whole log folder, I would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you.

Same exact thing here every time I had to go and answer the questions I get an empty page
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd66661e4 Posted at 7-13 18:30
Same exact thing here every time I had to go and answer the questions I get an empty page

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot or video for further confirmation?
2022-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules