Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello all

Just in case anyone was after a new case for their AIR, I played around with the Freewell Rugged Case and a cheaper hold-all from Sunnylife.
Using a garden hose, my (svelte) weight and some eggs, I put them through their paces...

Ian
** Edit: I've put this up for a giveaway; see bottom post... Cheers, Ian

2018-4-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good test there Ian
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
2018-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice review.
2018-4-19
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A great video Ian, well done again.

I soaked my bags with waterproofing spray that I use for my fishing coats, bags well and truly waterproof, even zips material waterproof now.
2018-4-19
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

"Real life everyday tests" made me smile ;) All in all nice test, I'd not want to be caught in the rain with any of them, though I was surprised to see both eggs untouched in the Freewell! Thanks for reviewing!
2018-4-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Awesome review thanks for sharing.
2018-4-19
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-19 03:55
A great video Ian, well done again.

I soaked my bags with waterproofing spray that I use for my fishing coats, bags well and truly waterproof, even zips material waterproof now.

Great that it waterproofs the zips too.... I don't plan on leaving them out in the rain, but I have actually done that with my phone before   
Cheers
Ian
2018-4-19
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wellsi Posted at 2018-4-19 08:24
Great that it waterproofs the zips too.... I don't plan on leaving them out in the rain, but I have actually done that with my phone before   
Cheers
Ian

I know right, but as it rains here, like a lot, I waterproofed the cases for when I'm out in the middle of nowhere.  Half way up or down a mountain and it rains, going to get a soaking lol Did I tell you it rains here.
2018-4-19
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-19 08:31
I know right, but as it rains here, like a lot, I waterproofed the cases for when I'm out in the middle of nowhere.  Half way up or down a mountain and it rains, going to get a soaking lol Did I tell you it rains here.

Lol... Ireland. The only place that gets more rain than the UK
2018-4-19
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-4-19 04:24
"Real life everyday tests" made me smile ;) All in all nice test, I'd not want to be caught in the rain with any of them, though I was surprised to see both eggs untouched in the Freewell! Thanks for reviewing!

"Simulated" Real life tests   But truly, nothing is getting damaged inside the Freewell case....  It's solid and genuinely very rugged..
Cheers
Ian
2018-4-19
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And for anyone that wants a go, I've set up a free giveaway for this case on my YouTube channel; trying to bump a few numbers up so I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway and also introduce the family of pups...
Cheers

ian in London

2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules