Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just a beautiful day!
1512 19 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

camping world flag 2 resized.jpg

This was a beautiful, albeit, windy day.  The Spark performed perfectly.  Hope you all enjoy, maybe share your flags as well!
2018-4-19
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

well captured!
2018-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice pano!
2018-4-19
Use props
DMX_MLT
Second Officer
Malta

Beautiful Picture, thats one Big US Flag ! I want it
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nice work, Bash. BTW, be careful when flying in a windy environment, avoid flying when the condition is not permitted, then happy flying.
2018-4-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice shot!   
2018-4-20
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

Thank you!
2018-4-21
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

Thanks, I took it a few times I was worried with the wind that it wouldn't catch the flag clean and would just be blurry... They all turned out good but, this one had the best standout.
2018-4-21
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

DMX_MLT Posted at 2018-4-19 08:09
Beautiful Picture, thats one Big US Flag ! I want it

At 20'x38' It definitely commands attention!  It is right off the highway and you can see it from a good distance away.  
2018-4-21
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-19 20:01
Nice work, Bash. BTW, be careful when flying in a windy environment, avoid flying when the condition is not permitted, then happy flying.

Thank you for the advice, I ensured that I stayed within visual sight of the Spark and I hovered at 50' with nothing around (no buildings or people) to make sure it wasn't to much.  
Does DJI has a max wind speed permitted or is it a general rule of thumb? Because, this little guy held its own and pretty steady I might add.
2018-4-21
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

As always, Thanks CW
2018-4-21
Use props
DMX_MLT
Second Officer
Malta

The Bash's Posted at 2018-4-21 00:40
At 20'x38' It definitely commands attention!  It is right off the highway and you can see it from a good distance away.

I love US ! Pretty Fanatic on American life style.

Cu around Buddy ! You really good with your Drone ! Keep it up Buddy !
2018-4-21
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great photo, captured the flag blowing nicely!
2018-4-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs mate   
2018-4-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The Bash's Posted at 2018-4-21 00:38
Thanks, I took it a few times I was worried with the wind that it wouldn't catch the flag clean and would just be blurry... They all turned out good but, this one had the best standout.

You're welcome
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The Bash's Posted at 2018-4-21 00:44
Thank you for the advice, I ensured that I stayed within visual sight of the Spark and I hovered at 50' with nothing around (no buildings or people) to make sure it wasn't to much.  
Does DJI has a max wind speed permitted or is it a general rule of thumb? Because, this little guy held its own and pretty steady I might add.

For Spark, we don't suggest flying when the wind speed exceeds 10m/s. You can refer to the manual below. spark.png
2018-4-23
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-23 19:13
For Spark, we don't suggest flying when the wind speed exceeds 10m/s. You can refer to the manual below.[view_image]

That's good then, I was within recommendations then I believe the wind speed was only like 20MPH gust that day.  Windspeeds of 10m/s are like 24ish.  Either way it is good to know what DJI says it'll handle.  
2018-4-23
Use props
dji TO88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Great shot, thanks for sharing!
2018-4-23
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great pic. Looks like there was a fair bit of wind today too!

EDIT: Just read the bottom comments about wind. The Spark is a beast. Although it is recommended not to fly in high speeds it can really handle it. There was a video of a guy taking a leaf blower to his Spark while it hovered and it held it's ground. The only time my Spark had a hard time in the wind was in the Rocky Mountains and the wind gusts were CRAZY strong, but the Spark came back when the wind died down.
2018-4-23
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-23 19:54
Great pic. Looks like there was a fair bit of wind today too!

EDIT: Just read the bottom comments about wind. The Spark is a beast. Although it is recommended not to fly in high speeds it can really handle it. There was a video of a guy taking a leaf blower to his Spark while it hovered and it held it's ground. The only time my Spark had a hard time in the wind was in the Rocky Mountains and the wind gusts were CRAZY strong, but the Spark came back when the wind died down.

The Spark came back...... It was just out for a saunter in the wind lol  
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules