Warning: Remote Controller Right Dial Locked
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

I got this warning popping up "Warning: Remote Controller Right Dial Locked" on the standard Inspire 2 controller in Slave mode (August 18. Firmware) and I can´t change iris, exposure or iso with the dial - this only happens when I use the Cendence (August 18. Firmware) as the Master. If I use the Cendence as the Slave the standard Inspire 2 controller as Master lets me use the dial with no problem - same when using the two standard Inspire 2 controllers. I guess there is no problem when using two Cendence controllers but I can´t confirm as I only have one Cendence.

There must be a problem with the Cendence Firmware when using it as the Master with the standard Inspire 2 controller !? Will this be fixed ? Am I doing something wrong ? Somebody got this to work ?
2018-4-19
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

According to the release note of the firmware release from two days ago:

"Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera exposure parameters (ISO/EI, shutter speed, and aperture) when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the Slave controller and Cendence as the Master controller."

Sounds like this should address the issue you mentioned.
2018-4-19
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

rent Posted at 2018-4-19 10:41
According to the release note of the firmware release from two days ago:

"Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera exposure parameters (ISO/EI, shutter speed, and aperture) when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the Slave controller and Cendence as the Master controller."

you are right ... the release note says :

Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera exposure parameters (ISO/EI, shutter speed, and aperture) when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the Slave controller and Cendence as the Master controller.

But both inspire 2, standard controller and Cendence are on the latest firmware - do you have this configuration working ?
2018-4-19
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2018-4-19 10:50
you are right ... the release note says :

Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera exposure parameters (ISO/EI, shutter speed, and aperture) when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the Slave controller and Cendence as the Master controller.

My Cendence is arriving today so I will report back. So far I've updated my I2, X5S, and the standard RC to the latest firmware. The update process was fine, though I haven't had a chance to run some test flights yet.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Flo, the latest firmware of Cendence has got this issue fixed, may I have the current firmware version of your Cendence?
2018-4-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-20 00:34
Flo, the latest firmware of Cendence has got this issue fixed, may I have the current firmware version of your Cendence?

firmware says its 02.00.0090
2018-4-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

... so it does not fix the issue as it´s the latest firmware !?
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules