Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air on vacation in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
2976 16 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stacebaal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621257 ft
United States

Some footage from a recent trip, first vacation with the MA. Very pleased with range and hendeling in wind over the ocean. After lugging around a Phantom 4 the past couple of years, I'm loving this as a travel companion.  

2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Great video, it's really cool. Thanks for sharing!
2018-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see this place!
Thanks for sharing
2018-4-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Fantastic ! well done
2018-4-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice location and good flying    
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Beautiful! Wish you have a great time!
2018-4-20
Use props
Flattman
Second Officer
United States

Heading to PV tomorrow and planning on taking my MP.  Did you experience any difficulty with airlines or customs with your drone?  Any advice?
2018-4-20
Use props
maurom82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

Flattman Posted at 2018-4-20 06:10
Heading to PV tomorrow and planning on taking my MP.  Did you experience any difficulty with airlines or customs with your drone?  Any advice?

Flattman I suggest you to see here: mexico drone laws
but it seems that is allowed to carry a drone in Mexico, only be careful with the usual recommendations.
2018-4-20
Use props
Flattman
Second Officer
United States

maurom82 Posted at 2018-4-20 06:51
Flattman I suggest you to see here: mexico drone laws
but it seems that is allowed to carry a drone in Mexico, only be careful with the usual recommendations.

Thank you reply and link Maurom82!  I've done all the recommendations and have the receipt for the drone with me.  Here we go, wish me luck!  
2018-4-21
Use props
maurom82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

Flattman Posted at 2018-4-21 05:14
Thank you reply and link Maurom82!  I've done all the recommendations and have the receipt for the drone with me.  Here we go, wish me luck!

We want to see your shots and/or videos made with MA soon..so have a nice vacation!! :-)
2018-4-21
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Great work! Lovely place
2018-4-21
Use props
Flattman
Second Officer
United States

maurom82 Posted at 2018-4-21 06:09
We want to see your shots and/or videos made with MA soon..so have a nice vacation!! :-)

Wanted to follow up on this - Just got back from PV and had zero problems traveling with the drone through any of the airports/customs.  I was never even asked about it.  I used common sense flying it on property and was careful not to cause distractions for any of the guests.  And because of that I didn't get everything I wanted, but I have enough for some great memories.  It did get some attention from the locals on the beach who were interested in it.
2018-4-30
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
Second Officer

Great job!  Have you tried to place your photos on Photography Sites ?
Going to Cancun on August 5th with my Mavic. First time taking it on a plane. I bought the special fireproof pack to store my batteries and plan on bringing everything as carry-on (Mavic, Osmo mobile and batteries). I read mixed comments on the net about different experiences flying to Mexico and most of them seem to say that there was no problem.
2019-9-15
Use props
Markoptimizer
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have planned to go to the Maxico this summer. I have decided about places,hotels and tickets. I also bought healthcare products from Generic Latisse. Its a top quality eyecare product on discount.
2020-9-6
Use props
Markoptimizer
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have planned to go to the Maxico this summer. I have decided about places,hotels and tickets. I also bought healthcare products from
<a >Generic Latisse</a>. Its a top quality eyecare product on discount.
2020-9-6
Use props
nevac
Captain
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

Beautiful video. Congratulations.
2020-9-17
Use props
thealashraf
New

India

https://vocal.media/wander/some-of-my-best-places-to-visit-in-india-will-give-you-a-life-long-memorable-experience-that-will-stay-in-your-heart-foreverhttps://social.technet.microsoft.com/profile/the%20al-ashraf/
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules