Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI should issue a global recall for all CrystalSky
1625 3 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macbrush
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1918793 ft
Hong Kong

Been using my CS 5.5 a couple of months now, it's not been unstable and not fully functional ever. Here are a list of my issues, and some of them I consider down right dangerous! For example, inability of logging battery temperature and current usage (ampage) is simply unacceptable and could result in disasters because pilot could be unaware of critical situation like overheating of the battery and/or over loading of the battery.

1. Randomly ended and need to relaunch (very often)
2. Randomly disconnect from the aircraft and won't reconnect until reboot of the remote controller (somewhat often, once every 20 flights or so)
3. Inability to play flight log (this is added by the ?latest? firmware)
4. Inability to log battery temperature
5. Inability to log current drawn (this is added by the latest firmware)

Personally, I could handle 1, 2 & 3. But 4 & 5 is simply unacceptable, it simply means you're flying blind and if you're in sport mode, be prepared the drone might just cut off mid-flight because CS didn't tell you that something is critically wrong.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me the firmware of your CS. Did it have the problem of disconnection if you use other mobile device to fly your drone? Please provide a screenshot of the image of Aircraft Battery. We will release a new firmware to deal with the viewing problem of flight records. And the problem will not stop saving the flight records. Please wait patiently, thanks.
2018-4-22
Use props
Gael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15449035 ft
  • >>>
France

Honestly we are patient and wait to much. Do you hear people come hungry ? We are not playing but working with your stuff...
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Gael Posted at 2018-4-23 03:00
Honestly we are patient and wait to much. Do you hear people come hungry ? We are not playing but working with your stuff...

Sorry to keep you waiting, I think our engineers are working hard on it. Please keep us updated, if you have other doubt.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules