Does anyone wish they could go back to older firmware?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLight
lvl.2

Australia

I'm weighing the advantages of updating from current 1.118 version, as I've had experiences of worse results after updates on my Mavic. I can't find what the changes were for each subsequent update for P4A, so wondering if anyone regrets going to 1.128? My ONLY concern is image QUALITY for stills and video (RAW and D-Cinelike or D-Log)... no other features matter to me. (including pano, but I shouldn't open that can of worms should I?).

Thanks in advance
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what issue do you encounter with the current firmware? If you encounter any issue with the latest firmware, feel free to contact us, we're glad to help.
2018-4-20
Use props
FlyLight
lvl.2

Australia

I don't have any issues with the current firmware on the P4A, but would only do the update if I knew it wouldn't affect the image quality adversely. The early stills and footage on my Mavic was better than after some of the updates, to do with (unwanted) added noise reduction when sharpness levels were set below 1. I'd rather not risk an update on my P4A unless I know the images won't be worse. Is there somewhere I can find out what each update offered (release note s are only visible for last version 128)?

Thanks
2018-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules