Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller wont connect to Mavic Air
1247 6 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
commando218
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1969 ft
Vietnam

I just spent the last 3 hours trying to connect my mavic air to the controller to no avail.  I brought by drone from Hawaii to Se Asia, currently in vietnam in Phu Quoc island.  Can anyone tell me why it wont connect or if it even will connect sicen Iam here?  When I was in Hanoi vietnam it worked fine, I fired it up and did a test hover.  I tried over and over until my phoen went dead.  I really like this thing to work.  CAN REALLY USE SOME HELP

thanks
2018-4-19
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
Malaysia

Maybe bad connection. Your phone might have spoiled usb port or the cable itself spoiled. Try using different cable or different phone.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-20
Use props
naxflight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749127 ft
Spain

In my first use and firmware update i got the same issue.
I solved it first unistalling last version of DJI assistant 1.2.3 and installing version 1.0.7. Then intalling again 1.2.3.
Maybe there are a driver incompatibility. On mine COM port and data port conects and disconets randomly. After doing this no issue.
2018-4-20
Use props
commando218
lvl.1
Vietnam

Lok Mavic Posted at 2018-4-19 23:53
Maybe bad connection. Your phone might have spoiled usb port or the cable itself spoiled. Try using different cable or different phone.

tried that same thing
2018-4-20
Use props
commando218
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-20 00:55

its just wont connect, no screenshot needed.  i did all the procedures and the RC will not connect to the mavic air, this never happened before, but i wasted a whole lot of time today trying to figure out why
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules