ARGtek Antenna Signal Booster
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

I own the Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

A lot of VLOGGERS claim that it is an error or mistake to want to fly far.  IMHO that view is limited as I personally don`t want to fly to far but I like to get to places that are difficult to access on foot.  This means that invariably one experiences a signal problem at relatively short distances as short as 200m.I bought the cheap concave extender set that fits over the antennae but IMHO that does not work as I actually had a greater flight distance "as is" than with those.  Fortunately I got new ones for a realively cheap price.
My question is thus not about distance so much as about signal strength.
Are there a number of pilots here that have experience with the ARGtek signal boosters a those sell for about $70 and can recommend better signal in everyday flying?
2018-4-20
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

ARGtek Signal Booster

I own the Mavic Air Fly More Combo.

A lot of VLOGGERS claim that it is an error or mistake to want to fly far.  IMHO that view is limited as I personally don`t want to fly to far but I like to get to places that are difficult to access on foot.  This means that invariably one experiences a signal problem at relatively short distances as short as 200m.I bought the cheap concave extender set that fits over the antennae but IMHO that does not work as I actually had a greater flight distance "as is" than with those.  Fortunately I got new ones for a realively cheap price.
My question is thus not about distance so much as about signal strength.
Are there a number of pilots here that have experience with the ARGtek signal boosters a those sell for about $70 and can recommend better signal in everyday flying?

Please note that I make sure that I have line-of-sight in ALL circumstances.

2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, actually, it is not recommended to use the third-party accessories, as you know, it is not tested by DJI, the compatibility and performance are unable to be guaranteed. Appreciate your support to DJI products, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-20
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-20 02:18
Hi, actually, it is not recommended to use the third-party accessories, as you know, it is not tested by DJI, the compatibility and performance are unable to be guaranteed. Appreciate your support to DJI products, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your reply.

Though I agree in principle DJI does not, to my knowledge, have signal enhancers.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules