Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why did not I get the dji go 4.2.12 update yet ???
1203 4 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I live in Brazil, have motorola g5s plus android. I've seen a lot of people talking about the new version 4.2.12 and I'm still in 4.2.8. I already logged into google play and the new version does not appear.
2018-4-20
Use props
BMelody
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3146 ft
United States

Only a few received the invitation to upgrade. Not sure why it was pulled. You can still get it here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-2-12-release/  Download it using your phone/tablet and install. Be sure to enable "allow 3rd party software" under the security setting in your phone. So far so good with 4.2.12
2018-4-20
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

BMelody Posted at 2018-4-20 04:33
Only a few received the invitation to upgrade. Not sure why it was pulled. You can still get it here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-2-12-release/  Download it using your phone/tablet and install. Be sure to enable "allow 3rd party software" under the security setting in your phone. So far so good with 4.2.12

Thanks for the answer. I already got this version and I have not installed it yet. I'm waiting to see if it does not automatically exit in google play. If I manually install it, I guess after that it does not update any more
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, the new firmware version of the DJI GO4 app will be forwarded step by step, there will be a notification to let you know then, please don't worry and be patient to wait for it. Thanks!
2018-4-20
Use props
TONTOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71916 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-20 05:13
Hi there, the new firmware version of the DJI GO4 app will be forwarded step by step, there will be a notification to let you know then, please don't worry and be patient to wait for it. Thanks!

So the update is not pulled off just coming in waves ?
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules