Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Deep discharge
1095 4 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I decided to do a deep discharge with myTB50s, but now I get a solid red light on my charger instead of the flashing green. Is this normal behaviour and will the charging process begin after a while? Or is there a special process to get the batteries to start charging?

Thanks.
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jerry, solid error means battery error, when you plug the battery into the aircraft, is there any error message in the APP? The new firmware has optimized the cell voltage balance, are you running the latest firmware?
2018-4-22
Use props
JerryLaurence
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 23:40
Hi Jerry, solid error means battery error, when you plug the battery into the aircraft, is there any error message in the APP? The new firmware has optimized the cell voltage balance, are you running the latest firmware?

Hi Mindy,

This happened with three batteries after updating the firmware. The aircraft will not power up with these batteries as they are fully discharged. However, when I press the batteries’ status button I get a single flashing white LED. They have all done fewer than twenty charging cycles.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JerryLaurence Posted at 2018-4-22 23:48
Hi Mindy,

This happened with three batteries after updating the firmware. The aircraft will not power up with these batteries as they are fully discharged. However, when I press the batteries’ status button I get a single flashing white LED. They have all done fewer than twenty charging cycles.

Jerry, I'm afraid the batteries have been over-discharged, if the batteries are still in warranty period, please send in for further evaluation.
2018-4-24
Use props
JerryLaurence
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So these intelligent batteries have no protection to stop them over discharging?  I was closely watching the batteries’ percentages in the GO4 app and none of them showed less than 5% before the aircraft shut down.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules