Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iphone8 connection
423 3 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimault
New

Just purchased the DJI Osmo+ as well as a new I-phone8 (IOS 11.2.5), have the DJI Go app on the phone, and when the Osmo+ is on the Wifi signal shows up on my phone (OSMO_acc239) but it won't connect with my phone!

Please advise. I need to get this working quickly for an upcoming production trip and, if I can't, must return it!

2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This is normal when WLAN Settings shows 'No Internet Connection', just make sure there is √ icon before the Osmo wifi name, please enter DJI Go to see if Osmo+ will be recognized and if the video feed will display. GTScreenshot_20180421_174838.png
2018-4-21
Use props
jimault
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-21 01:52
This is normal when WLAN Settings shows 'No Internet Connection', just make sure there is √ icon before the Osmo wifi name, please enter DJI Go to see if Osmo+ will be recognized and if the video feed will display.[view_image]

Thanks so much DJI Mindy. That's what happens and I do get a video feed. Beyond that, however, another question: will the behavior of the camera--auto focus and iris, for example, or selection of focus, etc., etc.--be affected by my using my I-phone8?
Jim Ault
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jimault Posted at 2018-4-21 03:46
Thanks so much DJI Mindy. That's what happens and I do get a video feed. Beyond that, however, another question: will the behavior of the camera--auto focus and iris, for example, or selection of focus, etc., etc.--be affected by my using my I-phone8?
Jim Ault

No, I don't think so, it should work well, please provide more details if you encounter any issues during shooting.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules