expierence in warranty case?
744 6 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_brxQS4540a01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107526 ft

Hey guys, have you had any experience with warranty for camera module for Mavic Platinum?
My drone is filming always with a black spot and ruined all my videos and pictures. First I've not realized that due to dark wheather conditions in Germany and took my drone on 3 months travel thru Asia. Something after three weeks I've informed DJI and they confirmed I shall send it back for analyse and repair when I arrive home. So what I did. But now really challenging to communicate with them as they don't really read my emails thoroughly and play possum! First they argue that I must have had a crash, which was not the case and I've many times mentioned that. Then after flight records analysis they confirmed, well, no crash but I have damaged the drone in non-flight mode what would have caused the bad quality (black spot on video and pictures). Their technicians have removed my ID shield (nessecery in Germany) and have caused some scratches which were not before. Of course we also had slight scratches or rubbing on the corners due to usage of the more combo bag. But you can see that is just signs of usage.   
We sent pictures as evidence from the drone at the very early stage (without any demage) as well as recorded video with already black spot on that. Means, black spot was there before any scratches caused. This procedure has been running now for 2 months.
Does anyone had similar experience and what was the result or solution? Or any other advice how best to proceed?

2018-4-20
Use props
djiuser_brxQS4540a01
lvl.1

The Lense is clean and this is not the shaddow
2018-4-20
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

i think is a hardware problem
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the unpleasant experience. I have forwarded this to the management for investigation and will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-4-20
Use props
volg
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-20 22:41
Hi, sorry for the unpleasant experience. I have forwarded this to the management for investigation and will come back as long as there is an update.

Hi DJI Diana, thanks for forwarding. I got one of your colleague now contacting me.
2018-4-23
Use props
volg
lvl.1

Also a different question to the community, when you sent the drone for repair has DJI removed your ID shield as well?
We had the experience that DJI technicians have removed my ID shield (which is mandatory in Germany) and so have caused some scratches which they try to "sell" like made by the user (also myself).
Now interesting to see whether DJI will take care of my stripped off ID shield - keep you posted guys!
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

volg Posted at 2018-4-23 12:42
Also a different question to the community, when you sent the drone for repair has DJI removed your ID shield as well?
We had the experience that DJI technicians have removed my ID shield (which is mandatory in Germany) and so have caused some scratches which they try to "sell" like made by the user (also myself).
Now interesting to see whether DJI will take care of my stripped off ID shield - keep you posted guys!

Our supervisor will keep following up your case, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules