Dale Gribble
lvl.2

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dale, sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I know the phone number which you used to call the support team? We will escalate your frustration of the whole process to the appropriate team for investigation, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer support. For the issue that the remote controller unable to be charged, if it is not the problem of the charger, then please kindly starts a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dale, I have tried to get your info via the forum but failed. Would you mind telling your phone number when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate and help you address this out asap. I'll send you a PM later, please respond when you see it. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
2018-4-22
Use props
Dale Gribble
lvl.2

I called the DJI customer service number that I found on Google. At this point it doesn't really matter though , as I'm pretty sure I'm selling it later today for a couple hundred bucks less than I paid for it just 2 weeks ago .... I don't have the attention span to deal with broken things right out of the box..... Adding on the fact that my first and only taste of the customer service was horrible.... It was just a bad experience all around...
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dale Gribble Posted at 2018-4-23 06:58
I called the DJI customer service number that I found on Google. At this point it doesn't really matter though , as I'm pretty sure I'm selling it later today for a couple hundred bucks less than I paid for it just 2 weeks ago .... I don't have the attention span to deal with broken things right out of the box..... Adding on the fact that my first and only taste of the customer service was horrible.... It was just a bad experience all around...

That's a pity. We always devote to improving our product and service to bring a better experience for our valued customers. Dale, I still hope that you would have a nice trip with DJI products. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.
2018-4-23
Use props
Dale Gribble
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-23 18:05
That's a pity. We always devote to improving our product and service to bring a better experience for our valued customers. Dale, I still hope that you would have a nice trip with DJI products. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.

my final go around with  DJI's customer service ended yesterday . I purchased a replacement controller as I did not wish to wait weeks to try and sort out getting a replacement. I had a terrible time with the website trying to set up the DJI care, so I made the mistake of calling the customer service number again. The lady on the other end was most unhelpful. All she kept telling me to do was get back on the website and try again. Did not have a very good mastery of English and we were far apart in our translations. It's terrible that we cannot have stateside customer service who is fluent in the language that we speak here. After 27 minutes of trying to explain what was going on I finally just gave up. I sold the drone last night for $200. It was a $250 loss on the original purchase price. In under 2 weeks since date of purchase . And only 96 hours after arrival . I probably will not purchase another DJI product again. At least not until customer service comes stateside, and there is some reasonable help when a person has a problem.... The entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth ....
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dale Gribble Posted at 2018-4-24 07:57
my final go around with  DJI's customer service ended yesterday . I purchased a replacement controller as I did not wish to wait weeks to try and sort out getting a replacement. I had a terrible time with the website trying to set up the DJI care, so I made the mistake of calling the customer service number again. The lady on the other end was most unhelpful. All she kept telling me to do was get back on the website and try again. Did not have a very good mastery of English and we were far apart in our translations. It's terrible that we cannot have stateside customer service who is fluent in the language that we speak here. After 27 minutes of trying to explain what was going on I finally just gave up. I sold the drone last night for $200. It was a $250 loss on the original purchase price. In under 2 weeks since date of purchase . And only 96 hours after arrival . I probably will not purchase another DJI product again. At least not until customer service comes stateside, and there is some reasonable help when a person has a problem.... The entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth ....

Dale, we apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our customer support and product, we understand that there are things we need to improve and will learn from this to keep improving our customer service, hope we can serve you next time and you will have a better experience with us.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules