541 3 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans398ab8ad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448323 ft
  • >>>

hello,

since the last update my legs of the inspire 2 wont go down 100 percent but only 98 percent.
i can land perfekt but when i have to restart the drone, the lens touches the ground because of not fully down.

i checked there is no dirt in the wormwheel, strange thing is when i try travelmode the legs go down 100 percent.
Only in air when i want to land its occuring.

i flew this inspire perfekt with no flaw since 6 months and now it suddenly happens.

is it possible that the new firmware stops the wormwheel to early?

thanks
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

As far as I know, the latest firmware didn't change anything about the landing gear, if you believe the issue happens after the firmware upgrade, I recommend to fresh the firmware to see if the issue persists.
2018-4-22
Use props
fans398ab8ad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448323 ft
  • >>>

I manage to fix it by putting some oil on the wormwheel. I got confused i think because it happened right after the update. I think it became to stiff ...
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans398ab8ad Posted at 2018-4-23 00:11
I manage to fix it by putting some oil on the wormwheel. I got confused i think because it happened right after the update. I think it became to stiff ...

Maybe it is just a coincidence, glad to know it works now, please let us know if there is other issue.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules