Ticket Number #1091495 (URGENT help needed; Travel Early Next Week)
1615 10 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Platinum Mavic
Second Officer
Singapore

Hi DJI Admins hope you are doing well.

I was wondering if you can please help to look into my case. My ticket number is #1091495. I am waiting for my authorisation CASE number from DJI to get the brand new replacement of Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo because the product I received was defective. I have been in touch with DJI Jane Fang to provide all the information that she requested but I am still waiting for her reply on the CASE number. Did not mean to rush but I am traveling with my wife this coming week and would hope to get the 1:1 store exchange at my authorised dealer before we leave for our travel. My wife purchased this drone for us in preparation for this trip and we truly hope that we can get the replacement urgently. She will be disappointed if we don't get the replacement in time before our travel.

It is under warranty (found out about the defects less than 7 days of purchase and have copied my authorised dealer in my conversation with DJI Jane Fang). I live in Singapore and will be traveling to Hong Kong this coming week however I understand that the replacement should be done via my local authorized dealer in Singapore. My dealer is aware and will be happy to provide the replacement once I receive the CASE number.

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you.

Regards.

PS: First of all, my apology as I did not know that we are not supposed to PM the DJI Admins directly. I PMed DJI Thor and DJI Mindy earlier.

2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Wijaya, I do understand your concern, it has been forwarded to the related support team, if there is an update, they will let you know at the first time, please be patient to wait for it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-21
Use props
Platinum Mavic
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-21 00:09
Hi Wijaya, I do understand your concern, it has been forwarded to the related support team, if there is an update, they will let you know at the first time, please be patient to wait for it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

Dear DJI Diana

Thanks much for your kind reply and help. DJI Jane has helped to reply but I really couldn't wait for 2-3 business days as we are flying on Tuesday next week. I would really appreciate your help to expedite this request so that my local authorised dealer can get the replacement authorization number before we depart for our overseas travel next week. Thank you
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Platinum Mavic Posted at 2018-4-21 02:15
Dear DJI Diana

Thanks much for your kind reply and help. DJI Jane has helped to reply but I really couldn't wait for 2-3 business days as we are flying on Tuesday next week. I would really appreciate your help to expedite this request so that my local authorised dealer can get the replacement authorization number before we depart for our overseas travel next week. Thank you

Please check your email again, Jane replied your question and provide you the authorization number: CAS-1706659-Y5L5V5. Please follow her instruction and give your drone to the dealer to get a new replacement first. And they can send the defective one back. Any question, please contact us.
2018-4-21
Use props
Platinum Mavic
Second Officer
Singapore

Dear DJI Elektra thank you very much for your kind and detailed note. I am in touch with my dealer. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jane, you, and Diana for the very prompt help. Great job and excellent customer service!
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Platinum Mavic Posted at 2018-4-21 22:59
Dear DJI Elektra thank you very much for your kind and detailed note. I am in touch with my dealer. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jane, you, and Diana for the very prompt help. Great job and excellent customer service!

You are welcome. Hope you get your drone soon and have a nice vacation.
2018-4-21
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-21 23:06
You are welcome. Hope you get your drone soon and have a nice vacation.

Thanks much DJI Elektra
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-6 17:13
Thanks much DJI Elektra

Please let us know if there is any other issue.
2018-7-6
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 19:27
Please let us know if there is any other issue.

Thank you Mindy. I have been happy with DJI Customer Service experience. Keep up the good work!
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-6 19:37
Thank you Mindy. I have been happy with DJI Customer Service experience. Keep up the good work!

We will, have a nice day.
2018-7-7
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-7 00:25
We will, have a nice day.

Thanks Mindy, have a nice weekend too
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced