OSMO Mobile 2 firmware update failed now nothing
1802 3 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans52011e8a
New
Flight distance : 13868 ft
United States

I just got my OSMO Mobile 2 today and got it up and running pretty quickly.  The second time I turned it on it told me on I had a firmware update in DJI GO to which I proceeded to install it.  It ran for quite awhile and somewhere after 50% it said failed on the screen.  I can't get it to connect back to the device anymore and have tried to remove the device from bluetooth and reconnect, nothing works.  

I then found a version of DJI Assistant 2 for OSMO Mobile and tried that.  I can't get it to be recognized on my Windows 10 PC.  Any idea what I should do next?  I can't make anything work and I just keep getting a blue icon in DJI GO that looks like I don't have a bluetooth connection even though it comes up at the start and I select it.  PLEASE HELP!
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Currently, Osmo mobile 2 can only be updated via DJI Go APP, please try to re-install the APP to try another mobile device to see if the APP will pop-up firmware upgrade notification.
Before re-installing the APP, please export the upgrade log firstly. For iPhone, please download iTunes in your computer and find 'Logs' folder in Documents---DJI Go. For Android, please connect to your computer directly and find the logs folder.
2018-4-21
Use props
fans52011e8a
New
Flight distance : 13868 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-21 01:26
Currently, Osmo mobile 2 can only be updated via DJI Go APP, please try to re-install the APP to try another mobile device to see if the APP will pop-up firmware upgrade notification.
Before re-installing the APP, please export the upgrade log firstly. For iPhone, please download iTunes in your computer and find 'Logs' folder in Documents---DJI Go. For Android, please connect to your computer directly and find the logs folder.

I downloaded the LOG folder and reinstalled the DJI GO app and got it to successfully upgrade the firmware.  All is good there now.  I am curious what I am suppose to do with the LOG folder now that I am up and running again?

Thank you for your help and appreciate it...
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans52011e8a Posted at 2018-4-21 16:08
I downloaded the LOG folder and reinstalled the DJI GO app and got it to successfully upgrade the firmware.  All is good there now.  I am curious what I am suppose to do with the LOG folder now that I am up and running again?

Thank you for your help and appreciate it...

If the firmware has been upgraded successfully, no need to provide the log file for analysis, please delete it and keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules