problem with camera
957 6 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb83622d
lvl.2

Slovakia

Hi all, can somebody advice me how to set the setting of the camera to remove those black strips? It is all the time when there is too bright backround. When I set shutter lower it dissapear but all is too dark like during night. I am not sure if there is factory problem or setting is f... up as I used DJI refresh care and first day all worked well. I didnt play with settings and next day it started.
error.jpg
error2.jpg
2018-4-21
Use props
fanseb83622d
lvl.2

Slovakia

I forgot mentioned that this pics are print screen. This is what I see on the iphone but photo or recording is OK without those black strips. Just it is hard to flying with it and focus on something in terrain like this.
2018-4-21
Use props
fanseb83622d
lvl.2

Slovakia

I forgot mentioned that this pics are print screen. This is what I see on the iphone but photo or recording is OK without those black strips. Just it is hard to flying with it and focus on something in terrain like this.
2018-4-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

This is the over exposure warnings, go into camera settings and switch it off
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fanseb83622d Posted at 2018-4-21 08:30
I forgot mentioned that this pics are print screen. This is what I see on the iphone but photo or recording is OK without those black strips. Just it is hard to flying with it and focus on something in terrain like this.

Hi, there. Please enter the camera setting and you can change the EV, ISO and Shutter manually to reduce the over exposure.
2018-4-21
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Yeah if you click the right top round icon in the camera settings and go to your overexposure you can turn it off. I like to leave it on so I know where on the screen is overexposed. But understand how it can be annoying. Easy just turnoff.
2018-4-21
Use props
fanseb83622d
lvl.2

Slovakia

SparksBird Posted at 2018-4-21 20:09
Yeah if you click the right top round icon in the camera settings and go to your overexposure you can tie it off. I like to leave it on so I know where on the screen is overexposed. But understand how it can be annoying. Easy just turnoff.

Thanks all
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules