Flying in my garden
642 3 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACSUAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41037 ft
Russia

Hi All, I'm a Newbie so please treat me kindly!
I own a few DJI UAV's (Drones!) firstly it now seems to be accepted that calling our hobby drones as opposed to UAV's, which they are!
Anyway I have an incurable disease that means I don't get out very often and I have to rely on others to help me go somewhere to fly, I live in Zanzibar urban area in Spain and have a small garden which has gardens both sites, I also have a top terrace where I could fly for practice, would it be illegal to fly my Phanstom 4, Spark and a few others?
I also have the Tello, which is the most fun I have, yep a sad life, but that's what I've got!
Thank you in advance to my question?
Andy
2018-4-21
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

If your flying in your garden on your property then you have nothing to worry about. Just be cautious when flying to close to any metal objects or even your home because there is always a chance of getting compass interference. Have fun!
2018-4-21
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Hey Andy,
Look for a post called "drones regullations by country". You can find there a lot of usefull information. Check the repkies as well.
Happy flying!
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Andy, you can refer to the answers above, besides, you also check the local no-fly zone and drone regulations at https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer
BTW, be cautious and enjoy your flight.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules