1303 4 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACSUAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41037 ft
Russia

Hi All
I purchased a Tello and I have lots of fun flying from my bed as I am mostly bed bound due to a stupid incurable disease that has destroyed my quality of life, but that's life.
The reason I say it's the best drone I own is because the Phantom 4 or Spark can't be flown as I live in an urban area in Spain and having to rely on people to take me to places in Spain where it's so unclear where I can fly! My wish is to get enough money to get the racing Goggles as I have a couple of racing quads that I would love to learn how to fly, as the idea of looking through the lenses say from my phantom would be epic!! Anyone who understands my frustration of only being able to earn any money to survive as I hate the idea of living on the state, but donations to PayPal designs@acs-products.eu! I am only joking about donating to some sad person stuck not being able to do what I used to until a year ago and it will only get worse, so trying to live my life!
Sorry that was a bit long and boring!!
Andy
2018-4-21
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The Tello needs better video and active track. The strengths it can hover in one place indoors for 10 minutes is great, but you need better specs.
2018-4-23
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>

I agree that the Tello is an awesome indoor drone. The Spark probably could fly similarly indoors, but I've only flown the Spark outdoors? Too bad camera of the Spark is too delicate for indoor use and too bad Tello camera is too terrible for decent footage.
2018-4-24
Use props
ACSUAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41037 ft
Russia

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-24 16:30
I agree that the Tello is an awesome indoor drone. The Spark probably could fly similarly indoors, but I've only flown the Spark outdoors? Too bad camera of the Spark is too delicate for indoor use and too bad Tello camera is too terrible for decent footage.

Thanks for your reply David, it wouldn't cost much more to put a better camera sensor, maybe DJI got involved to stop people buying Tello over Spark!

I have most Phantom's and await the next couple of versions, I don't get out that much due to AS disease and want to get DJI Goggles, so I can get bird's eye view from Phantoms and Spark, so when someone takes me out if I'm not in a flare up like now
We just got 4 kittens and they are in my room, where I live my life mostly from disease, so worried about scaring them! Actually, as they spend most of the time under the bed, they can get used to it, we will see!
Cheers
Andy
2018-4-25
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>

ACSUAV Posted at 2018-4-25 04:39
Thanks for your reply David, it wouldn't cost much more to put a better camera sensor, maybe DJI got involved to stop people buying Tello over Spark!

I have most Phantom's and await the next couple of versions, I don't get out that much due to AS disease and want to get DJI Goggles, so I can get bird's eye view from Phantoms and Spark, so when someone takes me out if I'm not in a flare up like now  

The Tello with a better camera would be a terrific hobby grade toy drone. The camera on the Tello now makes it less appealing to those people who own DJI's other drones.
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules