Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Controller Data Error
1093 5 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
produde
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4760 ft
Greece

Hi,

Third day of flying and my Mavic Air run into a tree.
The result was 'Main Controller Data Error" and that it cannot fly anymore.
When going into Status is sais: IMU Calibration Recuired but also Acceleromer Failed.
If I go to the IMU screen: ACC1 Data Error and ACC2 data Error.

I know that this is a technological marvel (thats why I bought it), but hoped it to be a bit more robust, internally, because externally nothing happened.

Now my question: I'm located in Greece, but the support ticket I got tells me to send it to Germany. Searching all DJI Repair Centers I found also a Greek one. So what is the deal, must I send it to Germany?

My ticket is
CAS-1694700-G3S3H8

Any info is apreciated ;(
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

So sorry to read the crash. Produde, the repair service center in Germany is DJI Official Service Center, therefore, we'd suggest sending the unit to Germany for repair. You can find the info from here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Recommended Service Centers.png
2018-4-21
Use props
produde
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-21 18:30
So sorry to read the crash. Produde, the repair service center in Germany is DJI Official Service Center, therefore, we'd suggest sending the unit to Germany for repair. You can find the info from here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Thanks Suzan, will send it as advised.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

produde Posted at 2018-4-22 00:10
Thanks Suzan, will send it as advised.

You are welcome. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-4-24
Use props
produde
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-24 01:17
You are welcome. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.

Just to say thank you. The service was a pleasant experience, which gives one confidence to fly without concerns, DJI support and service will help!
So DJI is the market leader not only because of their products, but also due to their after sales support.

Thank You again.
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

produde Posted at 2018-5-11 09:30
Just to say thank you. The service was a pleasant experience, which gives one confidence to fly without concerns, DJI support and service will help!
So DJI is the market leader not only because of their products, but also due to their after sales support.

You are welcome. Really appreciate your support to DJI products and DJI after-sales service, we'll keep improving. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll always here for help.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules