DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldav8tor
lvl.2
United States

Looking at the coverage for my local area (Michigan's Thumb), I see an airport that has been plowed under (Indian Creek) and a Heliport (Circle U) that was removed when the property changed hands.  Is there anyone I can contact at DJI to get the map corrected?  Both of those sites are close to where I live and will mostly fly my P4A.  

2018-4-21
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You could try writing flysafe@dji.com. but i would really think it is uphill getting changes made. I have seen a post from a user where long at last a wrong zone was corrected in the maps but was still present in the database of the App even after updates.
2018-4-21
Use props
Oldav8tor
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, I sent the info to flysafe@dji.com - we'll see what they do with it.  I would think that if they are going to provide an app that limits operations of their drones based upon airspace they would have the obligation to keep their database current.  If not, they should either delete that feature or turn it over to someone who will keep it up to date.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for bringing us the attention. The contact info that KedDK provided is right. When concerning the flight safe and Geo map issue, please kindly contact flysafe@dji.com for further help.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules