Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bluetooth issue
517 4 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eduroasu
New
Costa Rica

Helo guys....  I just received my new Osmo mobile, I fully charged it.  And then when I turn on the Osmo I get the green light blinking for 3 seconds and then changes to red until I turn off.

My phone recognizes the Osmo for the only 3 seconds and then get disconnected.   I have used 3 different phones and get the same results.  

Help please !!!

Thanks
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please ensure that you have the right process of connecting bluetooth. Please enter GO app, choose osmo mobile and search the device to connect it. What is the model of your device? Please try to turn off the mobile phone detection sensor in the gimbal setting.
2018-4-22
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you are using the DJI Go app for devices before the Phantom 4. The newest DJI go 4 software will not work with the osmo mobile.
2018-4-22
Use props
LoudandClear
lvl.1
Malaysia

I have the same issue.. What is going on? I'm using a Huawei P10 Plus. Mine just went green for 4 secs and the turned off. Leaving only the red power led on. I tried the suggestion above, still the same issue.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LoudandClear Posted at 2018-4-22 22:59
I have the same issue.. What is going on? I'm using a Huawei P10 Plus. Mine just went green for 4 secs and the turned off. Leaving only the red power led on. I tried the suggestion above, still the same issue.

Just to verify, your device is Osmo Mobile the first generation right? If yes, please try to keep pressing Trigger Button and then press the Shutter Button three times, let us know if the right indicator will be changed.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules