Gearbest and dji care refresh
1288 9 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyberludo40
lvl.1
France

Hi
I live in France and i bought a mavic air on gearbest. I will be cover in France if i buy dji care refresh ?
2018-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes but you must purchase within 48 hours of activation.
2018-4-22
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

are you sure that buy drone in China permit you to buy care for france ?
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please note at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If your drone was purchased from France, yes you can purchase DJI Care Refresh from France.DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased before you activate the drone or within 48 hours after activation, otherwise, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in perfect condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

2018-4-22
Use props
judasdji
New

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-22 19:51
Please note at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If your drone was purchased from France, yes you can purchase DJI Care Refresh from France.DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased before you activate the drone or within 48 hours after activation, otherwise, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in perfect condition, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Hi so if i buy from Italy a Mavic 2 on gearbest i'm elegible to buy a dji care for it on dji.com from italy?
Thanks for information!
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

judasdji Posted at 12-4 02:08
Hi so if i buy from Italy a Mavic 2 on gearbest i'm elegible to buy a dji care for it on dji.com from italy?
Thanks for information!

Hi judasdji, yes, it is available, please note to purchase DJI Care Refresh before you activate the drone or within 48 hours after the activation.
2018-12-4
Use props
highfly aerials
Flight distance : 385098 ft
Lithuania

Hello, I live in Lithuania (EU) I am thinking to buy a barely used drone. The owner said it was purchased from Gearbest and I was wondering if I can get DJI Care refresh with video verification?

As the FAQ states: " DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region." - I understand it wont be possible?

Thanks for the clarification
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

highfly aerials Posted at 5-27 01:24
Hello, I live in Lithuania (EU) I am thinking to buy a barely used drone. The owner said it was purchased from Gearbest and I was wondering if I can get DJI Care refresh with video verification?

As the FAQ states: " DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region." - I understand it wont be possible?

Hi there, please PM me your serial number so that we can check, thank you.
2019-5-27
Use props
highfly aerials
Flight distance : 385098 ft
Lithuania

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 01:36
Hi there, please PM me your serial number so that we can check, thank you.

I have sent you PM
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PM has been replied, please check, thanks.
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules