FIX FIRMWARE UPDATE ERROR
1030 1 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingo Zen
New

Spain

Happy Clients are Repeat Clients.

First of all, let me say this: I love my Phantom 4. Spectacular images. Way cool. Amazing technology. Love it.

However,

After numerous failed attempts to upgrade the firmware on my Phantom 4 using a maccbook pro, macbook air, and iphone 6S, having spent hours watching youtube videos and reading the forum (and trying the solutions, none of which worked for me), I´m finally tired enough to post a new thread, to 1. give DJI a chance to improve their customer service and 2. get mind and everyone else´s problem solved.

I´ve tried quite a few different versions via assistant 2 and the dji 4 app, including reformatting the micro sd and doing the firmware upgrade without it - none work.

Following some instructions you get sent to this page https://joshuawise.com/horndis which, like.. really?

Quite frustrating the whole thing. From a top notch aircraft company like DJI I´d expect an immediate patch update that is available via app store or official download and an email message to all registered users.

Looking forward to a prompt solution.

THANK YOU DJI! Come on show us how awesome you are!

Cheers

Ingo
ingozen@gmail.com

2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Ingo Zen, may I know what's the current version of the aircraft and controller? Is there any error message when the firmware update failed? If yes, please try to export the upgrade log for analysis, thanks!

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC): ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
APP(IOS): Click the DJI logo on the left upper corner more than 10 times, you will see the log and copy it to us
APP(Android): dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules