Litchi 4.6.0 with Air and Galaxy s7 edge
1601 5 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Datadogie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft

I must be stupid, mad or______  (fill in the blank) to try a beta.
The reason I say this is I am relatively new to drone flying and heard everyone moaning about no waypoints.
So I desided to download Litchi 4.6.0 Figured out how to put on waypoints in the pc and transfer to litchi on the s7 was easy.
So today off I went to try. Switched on everything and it went to DGI go. Switched off and tried again. To be honest not sure what I did but got Litchi to open
with 6,8, 10 then 16 satelites so was good to go. Lifted off then went to waypoints and loaded preset waypoints. Pressed GO and off it went 14 waypoints tracked and landed safely after. But still need way more practice setting this up as I am not to sure how to adjust the gimbal.

The other thing I tried was tracking. To my surprise this seemed to track the controller not the object chosen with the DGI go. I laid the controller down and walked away and the drone stuck with the controller.  This might be better if you have objects in between you and the drone.

Would be nice to hear of others that have tried Litchi.

2018-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I haven’t tried with MavAir, so it’s working in beta that’s positive, you can set gimbal to focus on point of interest or interpolate, I think on android you should be able to set it to free movement, I will check it later, good job look forward to your next report.
2018-4-22
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

looks promising, thanks for sharing
2018-4-22
Use props
djiuser_q0w9k0fk8TAq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there I am exactly the same in terms of experience and I am using the Samsung S7 Edge too sp happy to share my experience with Litchi. This morning I had a bit of a snag as I had made the mistake of not adjusting the default speed on my first mission.

It flew at speed to every one of the waypoints. I panicked a bit and hit pause. it hovered in place and I had to take over the control. I landed the Air manually.

It is a learning curb so will try again this afternoon, I have created a few missions but been very careful with the speed and timings. My gut instinct is to test a few flights at the local park as this mornings flight was a short one over the house some trees and a road.

I have been using the DJIGO4 app for a few months and find it easy to use, this is a new ball game need to practice
2018-5-1
Use props
Ottotto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156811 ft

The only downside DJI will not use the log from Litchi to troubleshoot or validate a warranty claim I do believe.
2018-5-2
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Been using Litchi since Mavic Pro. I have been using it with my Mavic Air and it has been perfect so far
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules