PRO+ Controller Text Size
2236 10 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CharlesWhiteman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 923114 ft
United Kingdom

Please can I have a feature that would allow increasing the font-size. When using the product under normal condidtions I find itimpossible to quickly glance to check camera settings and the histogram. Both need options to be larger!!
2018-4-22
Use props
SC Joe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37966 ft

I agree! Larger text option would be nive
2018-4-22
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Hmm would have thought that would have been an option in settings for vision impaired.
I dont have a pro + so cant look into it
2018-4-22
Use props
SC Joe
lvl.2

After viewing + screen again, I realize that the text must be small because there is so much of it - if the text were enlarged, I would not be able to see the video, it would be covered by large text. So, maybe allow us to create custom flight views were we can choose which items to display, reducing the number of items on screen and then make text larger.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I‘ve reported to our engineers and hope they can consider this in the future. Thanks so much for your feedback!
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI GO PM Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Thank you for your feedback! We will consider your advice.
2018-4-27
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Now we can have third party apps, is there not some sort of magnifier app you can use until something better might show up?
2018-4-27
Use props
SC Joe
lvl.2
United States

DJI GO PM Team Posted at 2018-4-27 00:19
Thank you for your feedback! We will consider your advice.

Thank you Susan and DJI - maybe have C1 / C2 buttons or right wheel cycle through factory preset or custom personalized display choices.
2018-4-30
Use props
SC Joe
lvl.2

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-27 00:50
Now we can have third party apps, is there not some sort of magnifier app you can use until something better might show up?

KedDK, I put these in my Phantom box until the day I need prescription glasses.
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

SC Joe Posted at 2018-4-30 12:26
KedDK, I put these in my Phantom box until the day I need prescription glasses.[view_image]

Hehe yes that could be a solution if it works for you. Guess you would have them sitting far out on the tip of the nose in order to also keep track of the aircraft by looking over the glasses

The only time i really have problems is when i try to figure out the sat count on the top, it almost is just a few pixels...
2018-4-30
Use props
SC Joe
lvl.2
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-30 12:42
Hehe yes that could be a solution if it works for you. Guess you would have them sitting far out on the tip of the nose in order to also keep track of the aircraft by looking over the glasses

The only time i really have problems is when i try to figure out the sat count on the top, it almost is just a few pixels...

Yes, it is a nuisance to scramble between magnifier glasses and sunglasses then lose sight of the bird! Panic!
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules