Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which brand is best drone?
952 14 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
syedtutul
lvl.1

Bangladesh

I like photography therefore, I decide to purchase a drone for my photography. But I have no idea on drone brands. Also. I did know any user who gives me the suggestion. I see a lot of drone review on Youtube, But I can not understand which brand will be perfect. basically, I need a drone for who can go on minimum 200 fits. As like a forest watch tower. I like the
GoPro Karma for his nice design. And DJI inspires 2  Can anyone help me to choose the right brands?

2018-4-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI makes the best prosumer grade camera drones on the market IMO
As for which model within DJI’s line up is best for you will depend on the needs you have. All of their drones can operate at 400’ AGL. The Inspire 2 will cost you from £3000 to over £20000 depending on what combo you need. Whereas a Spark will cost less than £500 but is a totally different drone to the Inspire. I think your best bet will be to look at a number of YouTube videos and DJI tutorials and see what suits your budget and purpose. Your question is like asking someone which car is best for you - the options are that open!
2018-4-22
Use props
syedtutul
lvl.1

Bangladesh

A CW Posted at 2018-4-22 13:31
DJI makes the best prosumer grade camera drones on the market IMO
As for which model within DJI’s line up is best for you will depend on the needs you have. All of their drones can operate at 400’ AGL. The Inspire 2 will cost you from £3000 to over £20000 depending on what combo you need. Whereas a Spark will cost less than £500 but is a totally different drone to the Inspire. I think your best bet will be to look at a number of YouTube videos and DJI tutorials and see what suits your budget and purpose. Your question is like asking someone which car is best for you - the options are that open!

I just need still photography. I will go Sundorbon which is world largest mangrove forest. Therefore I need a drone Because there are few places man cannot go for tigers, I capture their image by drone.
2018-4-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic Pro Platinum is the quietest drone and the least detectable if your main aim is wild life. The Phantom 4 Pro (whilst very loud) has a 1” sensor capable of 20mp stills - awesome camera for aerial photography. The Inspire 2 has the best cameras if your budget can accommodate that but if this is your first drone then I’d say the Mavic to start with.
2018-4-22
Use props
syedtutul
lvl.1

Bangladesh

A CW Posted at 2018-4-22 13:43
Mavic Pro Platinum is the quietest drone and the least detectable if your main aim is wild life. The Phantom 4 Pro (whilst very loud) has a 1” sensor capable of 20mp stills - awesome camera for aerial photography. The Inspire 2 has the best cameras if your budget can accommodate that but if this is your first drone then I’d say the Mavic to start with.

yeah, it will be my first Drone.
2018-4-22
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is well known here in the U.K. that GoPro are exiting the drone market there'll be no new drones from them. They have stated that they will support their existing customers, but for how long  will you be able to buy replacement batteries spare parts and accessories?
2018-4-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK - the Inspire 2 will not be the best option for you then. You have so much to learn in this hobby and these drones are very involved. The Mavic Pro or Air will be good enough for what you want and losing a grand will be less painful if you lost the drone whilst learning to fly than losing ten grand. Look through the 60 page manual that each of these Mavic’s have and see if it suits  
2018-4-22
Use props
syedtutul
lvl.1

Bangladesh

A CW Posted at 2018-4-22 13:52
OK - the Inspire 2 will not be the best option for you then. You have so much to learn in this hobby and these drones are very involved. The Mavic Pro or Air will be good enough for what you want and losing a grand will be less painful if you lost the drone whilst learning to fly than losing ten grand. Look through the 60 page manual that each of these Mavic’s have and see if it suits

Please give me the link to learning about Mavic Pro. Thank you very much, dear.
2018-4-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I’m on a mobile at present so can’t link unfortunately.
Go to the main DJI home page, click Mavic then downloads and you’ll see a link to the user manual. I can post the link in the morning (GMT) unless someone else can beforehand.
2018-4-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V2.0-.pdf
2018-4-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you will be walking a lot, get the smaller bird.
If you care about dynamic range and 'need' that, the 1"sensor of the Phantom 4 Advanced (cheaper than the 'Pro', but almost the same drone) might be the one for you.

The Phantom 4 Advanced and the Mavic Pro Platinum are about the same price, BUT the last one is much smaller and more quiet.
The P4A has a better image quality though.
2018-4-23
Use props
syedtutul
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-4-23 00:09
If you will be walking a lot, get the smaller bird.
If you care about dynamic range and 'need' that, the 1"sensor of the Phantom 4 Advanced (cheaper than the 'Pro', but almost the same drone) might be the one for you.

link please friend.
2018-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Link to what?
2018-5-3
Use props
DMX_MLT
Captain
Malta

Sandokan, here is a link that maybe can help you.

2018-5-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>

If you are planning to use these drones in secluded environments with nature and not disturbing wildlife, the Mavic Pro line of drones would suit you best. The Mavic Pro is the quietest drone that has above average photography while still folding in size and can still fit on your hand. The Mavic Pro can fly the furthest and it has the longest battery life in the market.

The other drones are superb, they all have their advantages, but if you require a drone in the setting you describe, you'll likely need the Mavic Pro (Platinum). This drone can fly for 30 minutes and has special low noise propellers that make the drone less conspicuous while enabling it to fly at speeds of 40 mph.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules