1819 7 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I got a ups shipping note and dropped off my drone at the access point ,now ups have lost it. Not a happy person.
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry for that case happened. Where did you shipping your drone to? Is there an order number or case number? If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!
2018-4-23
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-23 02:51
Hi, I'm sorry for that case happened. Where did you shipping your drone to? Is there an order number or case number? If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!

Hi Diana

I’ve just got a call from dji customer service to say it’s been found  even though ups have no records of it.

Thank you for the quick response.
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-23 05:58
Hi Diana

I’ve just got a call from dji customer service to say it’s been found  even though ups have no records of it.

I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the package has been checked-in our system, it is conducting damage assessment now, we will send you email about every step, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-4-23
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-23 18:35
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the package has been checked-in our system, it is conducting damage assessment now, we will send you email about every step, please let us know if there is any further issue.

Thank you Mindy.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are welcome, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2018-4-24
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy

Can you let me know if my repair will effect my care refresh as the service report say warranty?  
Thank you
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-24 03:33
Hi Mindy

Can you let me know if my repair will effect my care refresh as the service report say warranty?  

Hi there, I managed to get the case number via the forum info. Per the system, the package has been shipped, please check your email to see whether you have received the tracking number. You can also check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules