Screen Protector Tip
870 1 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft

I recently purchased a refurbished Nexus7 2nd Generation tablet for flying my P3S and immediately saw that I would also need a tablet sun shield or anti-reflective screen protector because the super glossy screen was almost impossible to view in direct sunlight. I opted for the screen protector.

Once I installed the protector, my screen was slow in response to my touches. I had to repeatedly press on GO app options to get a response. The same type of protector worked somewhat well with my Lenovo Tab2 A10 (I had a couple spares left over) but not so on the Nexus7.
Then I remembered an adjustment that would increase the touch screen sensitivity.

Go into Android settings, scroll down and select "Language And Input" Then scroll all the way down and select Pointer Speed.
You will probably see the slider is at 50%, the default position. Increase the setting to 75% or higher and tap OK. You will probably
see an improvement in screen sensitivity. You may have to try various settings above 50% to get an optimal result.
It works for me!

2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice tip! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules