Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Locality Map problem
652 6 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HendrikJB
Captain
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

In the process of watching videos to learn how to utilise my Mavic Air to it`s fullest I watched a video about the functions of DJI GO 4 App.  It was sort of weird to see the locality map on the bottom left of the presenter`s DJI GO 4 Display whilst on my display it is at the left bottom corner.  I again started my copy of the app up and saw that I`ve actually got TWO small windows (one left and one right) at the bottom of my screen. I then tried to "pull" the right side "map" into the left side "empty area" without success.

I`ve been looking for some settings that could correct this but to no avail.  
BTW It is a Lenovo Tab 3 7

Picture attached.

My DJI GO 4 Screen

My DJI GO 4 Screen
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please restart the DJI GO4 app to try it again? If still no good luck, you are recommended to change a mobile device on the compatible list of the Mavic air to try it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-23
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-23 19:33
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please restart the DJI GO4 app to try it again? If still no good luck, you are recommended to change a mobile device on the compatible list of the Mavic air to try it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

Thank you.

I`ve actually tried it on a Samsung TAB A 2017 and it works correctly.  So it definitely is not a problem with the app. I will also be checking on a phone just to see what it does.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HendrikJB Posted at 2018-4-24 01:30
Thank you.

I`ve actually tried it on a Samsung TAB A 2017 and it works correctly.  So it definitely is not a problem with the app. I will also be checking on a phone just to see what it does.

Thank you for your update. Glad to know that it is not the issue of the app, hope everything is fine and happy flying.
2018-4-24
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-24 01:38
Thank you for your update. Glad to know that it is not the issue of the app, hope everything is fine and happy flying.

Yeah.  However it does not really bother me in any way. I just thought it peculiar.  Apart from that there is really nothing that currently worries me much.
2018-4-24
Use props
stamja
lvl.1
Australia

This seems to be a problem with Lenovo tablets.

I'm using a Lenovo Tab 7 Essential, model TB-7304F, with 7 inch 1024x600 display.

The problem occurs in both Camera and Map views. As can be seen, the inset image appears at the lower right of the screen when it should be in the box at the lower left.

2018-6-25
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
South Africa

stamja Posted at 2018-6-25 19:44
This seems to be a problem with Lenovo tablets.

I'm using a Lenovo Tab 7 Essential, model TB-7304F, with 7 inch 1024x600 display.

You Da DUDE

Looks exactly the same for me.  However I`ve become so used to it now that I wouldn`t want it any other way.  
The reason?
Because now I seem to easier find my machine when it did a forced landing on me
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules