Inspire 1 TB48 Batteries wont charge nor show any LED lights.
801 5 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mayumoogy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1497897 ft
United States

The business I work for has an Inspire 1 and we have 6 batteries for it.  We left 4 batteries on the multicharger for a week and a half and when we took them off the charger they wouldnt turn on.  They wouldnt even show an LED light when pressing the button on the battery, not on the button or the level indicators. Two of the batteries were less than a month old. Im wondering if we bricked the batteries by leaving them on the charger for so long?  It was my understanding that the charger wouldnt over charge the batteries.  Has anyone else gone through a similar situation and got the batteries to come back to life?  Any help would be much appreciated.
2018-4-23
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a tough one, might need to get customer service to get involve with this one.  Why may I ask they were left for so long sitting on the charger?
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mayumoogy, sorry to read on the difficulties, actually, Inspire battery has the over charge protection function, charging will automatically stop when the battery is fully charged. Will be the batteries be charged again? If not, we recommend to send in for further evaluation.
2018-4-24
Use props
Mayumoogy
lvl.1

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-4-23 12:05
That's a tough one, might need to get customer service to get involve with this one.  Why may I ask they were left for so long sitting on the charger?

We werent using the drone as much and we would find the batteries discharged when we needed them most. Left them on so they would be ready when we needed them.  Oops.
2018-4-24
Use props
Mayumoogy
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 00:17
Mayumoogy, sorry to read on the difficulties, actually, Inspire battery has the over charge protection function, charging will automatically stop when the battery is fully charged. Will be the batteries be charged again? If not, we recommend to send in for further evaluation.

The batteries are completely dead as far as I can tell.  They will not charge, and like I said before no LEDs light up and it wont turn on at all. So I cant check battery status using the app.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mayumoogy Posted at 2018-4-24 11:37
The batteries are completely dead as far as I can tell.  They will not charge, and like I said before no LEDs light up and it wont turn on at all. So I cant check battery status using the app.

Sorry for what happened, in this case, please contact our support https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start a ticket and send in the battery for further evaluation.
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules