iPhone X, Mobile 2, Bluetooth Problems
540 3 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickaguilos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181827 ft
Philippines

Hi! I just bought the mobile 2 last night. The gimbal works fine but the bluetooth does not connect to the phone. The record and zoom rocker does not work either.

my iPhone X is running 11.3

Anyone else encountering this issue?
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you help to verify if there are other Bluetooth devices have been turned on? You must make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on when you connect to Osmo mobile 2.
2018-4-23
Use props
nickaguilos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181827 ft
Philippines

Hi Mindy! Thanks for responding. I have turned off all the bluetooth devices at home. I have even brought it to the DJI reseller near my place, even they were surprised of the situation. We tested the Osmo with their iPhone 6S Plus, and it works. It is just the iPhone X that doesn't
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nickaguilos Posted at 2018-4-23 21:41
Hi Mindy! Thanks for responding. I have turned off all the bluetooth devices at home. I have even brought it to the DJI reseller near my place, even they were surprised of the situation. We tested the Osmo with their iPhone 6S Plus, and it works. It is just the iPhone X that doesn't

Thanks for the clarification, may I have the APP version in your iPhone X and the firmware version of Osmo Mobile 2?
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules