Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC AIR CALIBRATED, CONTINUES UNSTABLE
1739 5 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Van Mati
lvl.1
Spain

I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MAVIC,       IN MY LAST FLIGHTS IT IS VERY UNSTABLE. IT SEEMS IMU PROBLEM. BUT IS NOT. I'VE CALIBRATED IMU AND COMPAS, AND THE PROBLEM CONTINUES. I HAVE UPDATED THE AIRCRAFT WHIT DJI ASSITANT 2, AND NOTHING. TRY NOW UPDATE MY RC, BUT DJI ASSISTANT DONT RECOGNIZE MI RC. YES THE AIRCRAFT, BUT NOT MY RC.  REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT MORE I CAN DO. I COULD MAKE A VIDEO, BUT ARE THE TYPICALS MOVEMENTS WHEN IMU OR COMPASS ARE DESCALIBRATED. OUTDOORS, OF COURSE. ANY SUGESTIONS?

2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Van, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? For the unstable issue, please make sure there is no magnetic interference of the flight environment, you are recommended to change an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone, at the same time, if there is an error message on the DJI GO4 APP, please show us the screenshot, we'll look into it.
2018-4-24
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try changing the props to rule them out too
2018-4-24
Use props
Van Mati
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-24 02:03
Hi Van, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? For the unstable issue, please make sure there is no magnetic interference of the flight environment, you are recommended to change an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone, at the same time, if there is an error message on the DJI GO4 APP, please show us the screenshot, we'll look into it.

Hi Diana, thanks for reply. Look, i never have a crash, or a dificult landing. Popellers are fine.  The unstable issue persists, and have origins in an open area, and persist now, in gps mode,
with more than fifteen connected satellites. the app doestnt report an error. State of sensors are fine.
I really dont know.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Van Mati Posted at 2018-4-24 02:24
Hi Diana, thanks for reply. Look, i never have a crash, or a dificult landing. Popellers are fine.  The unstable issue persists, and have origins in an open area, and persist now, in gps mode,
with more than fifteen connected satellites. the app doestnt report an error. State of sensors are fine.
I really dont know.

For the issue of the RC connecting to DJI Assistant 2, I will PM you a beta driver for testing. Remember, connect the RC to the PC and keep the RC powering on when installing the driver. Then connect the drone to the PC to see if the connection can stay stable.
As for the flying unstable issue, since you had tried calibrating the IMU and location, propellers are also in good condition, I suggest that you provide us with a video of this case if possible, the flight log on the drone and the screenshot of the firmware info (General Settings, About on DJI GO 4 app when the drone is connected), we will forward to the engineers to check. Thank you.
2018-4-24
Use props
fans1e16a496
New

I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MAVIC,       IN MY LAST FLIGHTS IT IS VERY UNSTABLE. IT SEEMS IMU PROBLEM. BUT IS NOT. I'VE CALIBRATED IMU AND COMPAS, AND THE PROBLEM CONTINUES. I HAVE UPDATED THE AIRCRAFT WHIT DJI ASSITANT 2, AND NOTHING. TRY NOW UPDATE MY RC, BUT DJI ASSISTANT DONT RECOGNIZE MI RC. YES THE AIRCRAFT, BUT NOT MY RC.  REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT MORE I CAN DO. I COULD MAKE A VIDEO, BUT ARE THE TYPICALS MOVEMENTS WHEN IMU OR COMPASS ARE DESCALIBRATED. OUTDOORS, OF COURSE. ANY SUGESTIONS?

Today 10/14/2019
           iI update my mavic air and Fly same problam to my mavic Air doing .unstable plz help us
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules