Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 won't turn left/right or front/back anymore
48925 5 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sachinkhanna16
lvl.1

Hi.  I updated my firmware on my Phantom 4 to v2.00.0700 and my RC to v1.9.3 - and my app is v4.2.8.  For whatever reason now - I cannot get the Phantom to turn left/right or move forward/backward.  Up/down and rotate both ways all seem to work.  I've tried the following with no luck:1.  Changing Stick modes then back to mode 2
2.  Creating a custom stick mode
3.  Remote controller calibration
4.  Hard reset of the RC (via buttons), factory rest of the P4 (via Assistant 2)
5.  Re-linking the P4 with the remote
6.  On-screen calibration of P4 within the Assistant 2
7.  Reloading the app on my iPad
8.  Using my iPhone for the app instead of my iPad
9.  Various power up sequences of the RC, P4, App
10.  Creating the 'reverse' joystick configuration with a custom stick mode that swaps the physical joysticks with mode 2

I don't believe it is a physical issue with the RC since when I do item 10 - I can get the P4 to go up/down/rotate - but still no left/right/front/back.  I've also tried do a roll-back to the previous firmware - but Assistant 2 doesn't let me do that for some reason.

Need some help - been doing this debug for some time now and out of things to try...

2018-4-24
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried doing a factory reset then reload the firmware again
2018-4-24
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Couldn't you continue from the thread you copied from?
2018-4-24
Use props
sachinkhanna16
lvl.1

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-24 05:55
Couldn't you continue from the thread you copied from?

my brother posted that
2018-4-24
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Then do you have one each with the same issue ?, did your brother solve his problem by using some the suggestions posted?
What results do you see if trying out any of what was suggested to your brothers issue?
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, is there any chance change to another RC or disable the obstacle avoidance to verify? If the issue remains, please kindly upload a short video for better assistance, thanks!
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules