Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection problems...
674 8 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RiOt16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14570 ft
Philippines

I have been using my mavic air for more than a week now, and have gotten 200meters in an rural area but in an urban area only under 100meters. And always lossing connection and video...

https://youtu.be/yw6ipKdVF0M

https://youtu.be/YxqiOHJVlGc
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Firstly, may I confirm that did you use remote controller connection or only the mobile device connect to the drone? At the same time, please check all the original videos from the SD card, do all the original videos have the issue or only this one? Thanks!
2018-4-24
Use props
RiOt16
lvl.1
Philippines

I was flying using the controller. The video on the SD card is fine.
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for your update. However, from the videos that you provided, it shows you connected the drone in Wifi mode with the mobile deivce, not in remote controller mode,  please check the ascreenshot below. What‘s more, there are many steels around the drone, it will make interference to the connection. So please confirm it again, change a location to try the flight, hope everything is fine. Thanks!

2018-4-25
Use props
RiOt16
lvl.1
Philippines

Can you post a picture of what should br displayed if the controller is used? Im pretty sure i had the controller, i can send a pocture of the phone with the controller with that being displayed...
2018-4-25
Use props
RiOt16
lvl.1
Philippines

I checked a video of guy using a controller and we had the same display...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-145020-1-1.html

And my controller's LED turned green... regarding location... i was out in the mountain... phone signal was even weak but i had 17 satellite for gps signal...
2018-4-25
Use props
fansc3363044
New

Philippines

We have the same problem. I just got my MA yesterday. To make things worse, the drone was not responding with the controller. It kept going sideways about 5 meters above me. I kept trying to bank it the other way so that it will not hit the wall of our house but it did not respond. Obviously it crashed.... on my very first flight. The odd thing is that the rotor kept spinning even if it was already upside (and already landed). This did not happen with my spark.

I replaced all of the propellers and put on the prop guards on my second try. Video transmission lost about 20-30 meters away. This is very disappointing since I thought MA should be superior compared to spark.

Now I don’t know if I can return this. Really frustrating!!!!!!!!!
2018-4-25
Use props
RiOt16
lvl.1
Philippines

Happened to me twice... the 1st one was in an open so thank God it didn't hit anything.... 2nd time i was in my front yard and control input was so delayed i had to hold it from below... hit me and my hand.. but when i caught it motor kept accelerating even when i let go of the remote.. but after a compass calibration everything was fine.... i think calibrating every first flight would solve this...
2018-4-26
Use props
RiOt16
lvl.1
Philippines

About range issue, i have gotten better range from my MA,120meters high and 200meters out.. will try again in the morning if i can get further out... no signal issue unlike before, 50m out and it would loss signal and RTH.... What i did was, I used DJI assist 2 to downgrade FW and then upgrade it again to latest FW, did it to all batteries,so i did the downgrade and upgrade 3x... performed a factory reset, before I just refreshed FW…. for the control, i made sure to upgrade it  using dji assist because last time it wont detect the rc, so i used dji go to upgrade the remote FW but i think that was the cause of the problem..this time i used a mac and it detected the rc, and when i check FW it was not updated... updated RC.. tried flying and signal loss was gone, was in an urban area when i tried but it went 100m high 200m out...  will update about range if i try it out some more, hope I get 500m out and ill be happy….
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules