Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What does this mean? (forum notification)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

I posted on a thread yesterday and today when I clicked on it I see this message:

Sorry, this post requires read permissions higher than 180 to browse

What does that mean? Has the thread been closed?

2018-4-25
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If the thread is the one i think of, my guess is that Martin has locked it in the advanced features, possibly by mistake but maybe to stop the usual ping-pong-pong-pong from one of the participants in it.
2018-4-25
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem looking at the thread Wind Speed. I contributed toit, now I cannot see it. Is this a glitch DJI?
2018-4-25
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ok thanks. It probably is the one that you are thinking of
2018-4-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djmokoia77 Posted at 2018-4-25 06:38
ok thanks. It probably is the one that you are thinking of

It's because Bushy realised what a goose he had been and doesn't want anyone to see it.
2018-4-25
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Awww did i miss out on some of the fun  
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, could you please provide a screen shot here for this?
2018-4-25
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-4-25 19:41
hey, could you please provide a screen shot here for this?

Here you go Grace, grabbed this 24 hours ago, thread owner did this on purpose, only admins can now read the thread.

It really is sad that you DJI let a few people in here picking on other users the way you do. Use a wrong word or term and they will be hunting all you write and just don't know when to stop, even in this thread OP of the thread in question is beeing named out bad and you do nothing!

Perhaps some users has been in here since there was light and perhaps they has been very helpfull and still is sometimes but it shouldn't allow to act this way over and over again spoiling thread after thread as soon they read something they don't like or disagree to. Often the replies talking down every other users in here, they act like they are the only with knowledge present in this forum.

forum_permissions.png
2018-4-25
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-25 22:54
Here you go Grace, grabbed this 24 hours ago, thread owner did this on purpose, only admins can now read the thread.

It really is sad that you DJI let a few people in here picking on other users the way you do. Use a wrong word or term and they will be hunting all you write and just don't know when to stop, even in this thread OP of the thread in question is beeing named out bad and you do nothing!

I had this too and asked Thor about it.
He said he can't do anything about it since it is the OPs settings.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-25 22:54
Here you go Grace, grabbed this 24 hours ago, thread owner did this on purpose, only admins can now read the thread.

It really is sad that you DJI let a few people in here picking on other users the way you do. Use a wrong word or term and they will be hunting all you write and just don't know when to stop, even in this thread OP of the thread in question is beeing named out bad and you do nothing!

KedDK, I've checked the post you mentioned, the OP set the Read Perm as DJI Team only. Sorry, it is the OP's settings, we cannot change it.
2018-4-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry folks, I closed the thread down to DJI only because Mr hemorrhoids was being just that, a pain in the ass, wouldnt quit when i asked him to, ps, not nice when someone changes your name is it? You do that all the time when you upset folks...

But for the record, Thors reply was, and i quote."It is the max wind speed at the exact time, the instantaneous speed." so to me that  equates to Maximum Gust speed, my question was answered albeit unfavorable, would have preferred it to be constant speed, so, i assume its all down to the RTH speed, although why RTH speed is so slow i dont know, seen so many nearly and actually lose the drone due to slow RTH speed, spose it could be to conserve power or because slowers speeds equals less 3rd party damage in the event of a crash, i a surmissing here, just do not have a clue.

So bear this in mind when you are flying, do not go faster than 22mph ;)

So apologies again folks and thank you for your contributions
2018-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2018-4-27 20:54
Sorry folks, I closed the thread down to DJI only because Mr hemorrhoids was being just that, a pain in the ass, wouldnt quit when i asked him to, ps, not nice when someone changes your name is it? You do that all the time when you upset folks...

But for the record, Thors reply was, and i quote."It is the max wind speed at the exact time, the instantaneous speed." so to me that  equates to Maximum Gust speed, my question was answered albeit unfavorable, would have preferred it to be constant speed, so, i assume its all down to the RTH speed, although why RTH speed is so slow i dont know, seen so many nearly and actually lose the drone due to slow RTH speed, spose it could be to conserve power or because slowers speeds equals less 3rd party damage in the event of a crash, i a surmissing here, just do not have a clue.

Who would have ever guessed that the maximum wind speed is the highest wind speed?
So what was the big problem with being given the correct answer?
Apology accepted.
What a turkey!

2018-4-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No apology given to be accepted oh childish one, you still persist but on someone elses thread, and you still do not get it, i was asking a very specific question, is it gust or is it constant, again, big difference, 2 completely different winds that have their very own maximum. I was asking for clarification from DJI staff, i was quite specific in that detail yet you still persisted oh great one, your attitude towards other people leaves a lot to be desired. and that is the last of my conversing with you, say what ever childish remark you wish after this, i will be man enough to walk away, will you? evidently not lol carry on as you like chap, i wont answer you any more...
2018-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2018-4-27 21:32
No apology given to be accepted oh childish one, you still persist but on someone elses thread, and you still do not get it, i was asking a very specific question, is it gust or is it constant, again, big difference, 2 completely different winds that have their very own maximum. I was asking for clarification from DJI staff, i was quite specific in that detail yet you still persisted oh great one, your attitude towards other people leaves a lot to be desired. and that is the last of my conversing with you, say what ever childish remark you wish after this, i will be man enough to walk away, will you?

You still don't get it.
I was asking a very specific question
And you were given the correct answer to your specific question and a clear explanation but insisted that it was wrong and that I didn't understand the question.
You got obnoxious when the correct (and very obvious) answer was repeated.
But somehow the problem is mine???

And it sounds like you still don't understand the answer.

2018-4-27
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Guys, let's not carry on the argument here shall we? I've had my question answered on this thread and we now know why the other one was closed. Whatever personal axes you may have to grind, this isn't the place...
2018-4-28
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Agreed chap hence not replying, where are you in the UK?
2018-4-28
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Based in Buckingham, how about you?
2018-4-29
Use props
Bashy
First Officer