552 5 2018-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chalde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sent my osmo back to DJI for repair maybe on April 12. It was received on April 19th.  - damage was assessed on the same day and a repair order, under warranty, was created.

Osmo was marked as "repaired" on 4/20 and sent back same day. Up to that point, I have to say, I was somewhat a satisfied customer. From the day it was received to the day it was assessed/repaired/sent back, it was all done within a day. That's pretty efficient.  

Unfortunately, received it back today and.... still broken. Actually, even worse that it was before it was sent. At least, before it was staying level for 30 sec or so... Now, it just "flops" right away, with the yellow blinking light.

Tried 2 different phones, full battery, calibration, nothing. The back part, behind the phone holder (where the motor is I assume), it's super hot, like when I sent it for repair.

Given that my ticket is marked as closed and I can't re-open it, what can I do, who should I contact?  

Thanks!

2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi chalde, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties, this has been forwarded to the related support team for investigation, they will contact you and provide the further assistance soon, appreciate your patience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-4-25
Use props
chalde
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-25 18:32
Hi chalde, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties, this has been forwarded to the related support team for investigation, they will contact you and provide the further assistance soon, appreciate your patience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

Thank you - appreciate the quick response.

Do you need my Ticket/Case number? I still have it (it's in my repair record), but there is no "re-open" or contact that I can see after it's marked as received.
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

chalde Posted at 2018-4-25 18:48
Thank you - appreciate the quick response.

Do you need my Ticket/Case number? I still have it (it's in my repair record), but there is no "re-open" or contact that I can see after it's marked as received.

Please do not feel worry about it. Diana had checked your case and had someone contact you. Please wait patiently and inform us if you need any help.
2018-4-26
Use props
chalde
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI / Elekra-Diana / Thanks both for following up with your customer service. They had contacted me the day after I created this thread and handled the repair of the Osmo very rapidly (Next Day Return Label) and fixed the OSMO this time perfectly.

Appreciate the prompt and efficient service
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chalde Posted at 2018-5-7 13:58
DJI / Elekra-Diana / Thanks both for following up with your customer service. They had contacted me the day after I created this thread and handled the repair of the Osmo very rapidly (Next Day Return Label) and fixed the OSMO this time perfectly.

Appreciate the prompt and efficient service

Thanks for getting back to us, glad to know everything has turned out to be great, we will keep improving our customer service. Have fun with it.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules