Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Plan and settings for Pix4D Mapper
1831 3 2018-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amarillo
lvl.1
Argentina

I have a Phantom 4 advance and will try Pix4D Mapper to do 3D jobs. How do I set the drone to do a flight plan, for example a grid flight for aereal nadir or oblique pictures and take automatically photographs ?( set the speed, height, interval for taking pictures, percentage of overlaping,  etc). Thanks in advance for your help  
2018-4-25
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi is the best app for creating waypoints (location, speed, height and overlap) I'm not 100% sure about the picture interval. If you record in 4k you can easily save high quality pictures from the video at exactly the locations you need.

Maybe someone else knows about the picture taking.
2018-5-4
Use props
Amarillo
lvl.1
Argentina

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-4 17:39
Litchi is the best app for creating waypoints (location, speed, height and overlap) I'm not 100% sure about the picture interval. If you record in 4k you can easily save high quality pictures from the video at exactly the locations you need.

Maybe someone else knows about the picture taking.

Ok, thanks. I have tryed only once Pix4dcapture and worked fine and easy this first time.
2018-5-4
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amarillo Posted at 2018-5-4 21:32
Ok, thanks. I have tryed only once Pix4dcapture and worked fine and easy this first time.

Glad to hear.
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules