Good App for automated waypoints. Android and iOS.
2701 6 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Need some details on these apps for Android and iOS.

I've not used Litchi yet, or others, but we want to start checking out app for waypoint and automated missions.

Thanks in advance
2018-4-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

from what I have seen on this forum and other Litchi seems to be very good
2018-4-26
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

I fly many waypoint operations with Litchi (Android) and my MP. Litchi has the great advantage that you can make your drone follow hills up and down without hitting them. I have not seen other waypoint programs could do that automatically. Furthermore, their Mission Hub is absolutely amazingly easy to set up a flight. Can definitely be recommended.

Regards Leif.
2018-4-26
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Without a doubt Litchi is the way to go if doing waypoints.  Check out some videos on YT and you will see how great it really is.  https://flylitchi.com/help#waypoints-p3
2018-4-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Litchi - hands down for waypoints
2018-4-26
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

That's cool. I'll check it out. I have seen other reviews of this. Our co works with Samsung primarily for our phones, tablets, even the watches lol,  and we use the newer S3 Tab which I have for field work.
I've also used the Ipad mini 4 which is ok, but I like the brightness and screen of the S3, and it has the GPS as well. Most likely would be going with Crystal Sky down the road, but I have not read or seen too many reviews on that working as well with other applications. Seems tricky to side load. Was also surprised it is a proprietary Android design since they seem to favor iOS.
2018-4-27
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another vote for Litchi! Plus you can go to their mission hub on your PC, plan your waypoints with all the actions you want done and then download it to your mobile device, make planning missions a breeze.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules