Cendence & I2 Reminder
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

For all of you folks that did or going to do the latest Cendence and Inspire 2 update to the latest and current Firmware be sure to go through all of your settings while connected to your I2, especially your RTH as they return to the Default settings with the update. And Cycle your Batteries for the Battery update. Bring them up to a full charge install them in your I2 and once they have been updated let them sit for at least 72 hours. Everything went smooth as silk with my gear and flew today after letting the Batteries sit for 4 days and not one issue with the I2, Batteries, Cendence and Crystal Sky.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rodger, thanks for the warm reminder, glad to know your drone works great after the firmware upgrade. Happy flying.
2018-4-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-26 23:51
Rodger, thanks for the warm reminder, glad to know your drone works great after the firmware upgrade. Happy flying.

Not a problem. Everything went smooth with no problems. I take my time with no rush. I think people get in trouble when they rush through things.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-4-27 03:52
Not a problem. Everything went smooth with no problems. I take my time with no rush. I think people get in trouble when they rush through things.

I like your optimistic and positive attitude.
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules