Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Almost two weeks and not shipped?
1430 12 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_k41pqOI5AOn2
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I ordered the Mavic Pro and a few accessories on 4-15. After almost two weeks, I still show that my order is stuck at Phase 3 (payment success). I checked the site when I ordered an all of the items were supposed to ship in one day. Customer service has not been any help. Any ideas?
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the delay of shipping, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account 0016616089923, the order was delayed because the Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Platinum) is out of stock in the corresponding warehouse, we are doing our best to allocate the product, please wait a few more days and the order will be shipped out very soon, thanks for your patience and understanding.
2018-4-26
Use props
HelloDoggie
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the response. Any chance you could split the order since the holdup seems to be the Low-Noise propellers?
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HelloDoggie Posted at 2018-4-27 11:27
Thanks for the response. Any chance you could split the order since the holdup seems to be the Low-Noise propellers?

Doggie, no need to split the order now, the propellers have been in stock and your package will be shipped out soon, please note the email with the tracking number later.
2018-4-27
Use props
djiuser_UV9MEa1iyVvg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4633 ft
United States

I ordered a CrystalSky over two weeks ago, should have ordered it through Amazon, no word or updates at all 0018084903669
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_UV9MEa1iyVvg
lvl.1
United States

I ordered a CrystalSky two weeks ago no word, should have probably ordered through Amazon
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_UV9MEa1iyVvg Posted at 2018-5-14 18:27
I ordered a CrystalSky two weeks ago no word, should have probably ordered through Amazon

We are so sorry to have kept you waiting, please note the estimated shipping date of CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket is 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. Appreciate your patience very much. GTScreenshot_20180515_113334.png
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_UV9MEa1iyVvg
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-14 19:34
We are so sorry to have kept you waiting, please note the estimated shipping date of CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket is 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. Appreciate your patience very much.[view_image]

Can I cancel the mounting bracket?
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_UV9MEa1iyVvg Posted at 2018-5-15 07:57
Can I cancel the mounting bracket?

We only provide free shipping on orders over USD $89, if you cancel this and order separately, you will need to pay the shipping fee, we have split the order and will ship out other parts in priority, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-16
Use props
Matija Šegrc
lvl.1

Croatia

I order dji mavic air fly more combo refurbished one week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Is that normal?
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matija Šegrc Posted at 2-12 00:56
I order dji mavic air fly more combo refurbished one week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Is that normal?

Hi Matija Šegrc, the estimated shipping date of your Refurbished Unit is 5-9 working days after the payment, we will send you email once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.
2019-2-12
Use props
Matija Šegrc
lvl.1

Sweden

Ok. Thanks for quick response!
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matija Šegrc Posted at 2-12 03:58
Ok. Thanks for quick response!

An update to your order, it is estimated to be shipped next Monday if everything goes smoothly, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules