Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Testing Osmo+ with automatic tracking on Vertical Studio app
4277 5 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MWitarsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2058179 ft

The tracking feature is not perfect and sometimes loses the tracking subject.

I tried to wear colorful clothes to increase contrast.

2018-4-26
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

[as of October 23, 2018] Product is no longer supported by the developer.... Even though you still need to pay $19.99 to even sample it.  I contacted the developer and he (Neil) says that they've discontinued active support/development because "as a startup company" they can't afford to.  (however they will still take your money!)  He said that newer drones have incorporated the features they offer and the product would only provide benefit to "older drones."  I suggested they either pull the App or at least honestly label the limitations in the description, and most of all, drop the price.  Free versus $20....  and knowing they are still accepting payment for something they don't support.
2018-10-23
Use props
MWitarsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2058179 ft
Brazil

WebParrot Posted at 2018-10-23 16:30
[as of October 23, 2018] Product is no longer supported by the developer.... Even though you still need to pay $19.99 to even sample it.  I contacted the developer and he (Neil) says that they've discontinued active support/development because "as a startup company" they can't afford to.  (however they will still take your money!)  He said that newer drones have incorporated the features they offer and the product would only provide benefit to "older drones."  I suggested they either pull the App or at least honestly label the limitations in the description, and most of all, drop the price.  Free versus $20....  and knowing they are still accepting payment for something they don't support.

Thanks for your update. I'm using it only on Osmo, but it's really a shame that DJI didn't upgrade the software DJI Go to do it, without having to buy third party solutions.
2018-10-24
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

MWitarsa Posted at 2018-10-24 06:37
Thanks for your update. I'm using it only on Osmo, but it's really a shame that DJI didn't upgrade the software DJI Go to do it, without having to buy third party solutions.

:-)
I'm in full agreement with you.  I was hoping to use it for my Osmo as well (for tracking, obviously).  I just wasn't ready to spend $20 for that one feature.  Apparently the "Studio" developers hadn't realized Osmo users were using that feature.  (So, as they conveyed to me.)
2018-10-24
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-11-1
Use props
AnyKill
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15968 ft
Brazil

We have any other solution?
Seems like the dev pulled the app from playstore!
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules