Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lens not attached error message
869 4 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altitude Photos
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced this on the Inspire 1 Pro with the X5. I get a constant error message that the X5's lens is not attached, but it is.

It seems to work fine, is controllable etc, just keep getting this repeat error message on the screen which is a real nuisance,

I've tried removing the camera and the lens, cleaned all the connections and remounted, but no joy. The aircraft has had a limited amount of use and never been dropped or bumped etc, so not sure what is causing this. In fact taking the lens off to clean the connections was the first time that had ever been removed as well,

Any other suggestions?
2018-4-27
Use props
todor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2192221 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hey there, pay attention to the contact pins of the X5 camera where your lens are attached with.
2018-4-27
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

uninstall and reinstall the app, I bet it's an app error. or, if you are using a tablet try using your phone or another devise to suss it out
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please refer to todor and mixchief's suggestion, besides, you can also try another SD card to see if the issue persists.
2018-4-28
Use props
Altitude Photos
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-28 03:30
Please refer to todor and mixchief's suggestion, besides, you can also try another SD card to see if the issue persists.

I have tried all three suggestions, still the same problem.

I have removed and reinstalled the Go App on both my Crystalsky monitor and an iPad, changed memory cards and the pins all look intact and fine inside the camera.

Any other ideas?
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules