Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting Ready to buy...
479 2 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

I am a regular in the Phantom forums here (I own a P4 and a P4P).  I need to buy a gimbal for my DSLR and am considering the Ronin M.

The thing that scares me most about this purchase is DJIs ability to trash its products with a single firmware update as we have seen in the Phantom side.  In taking a quick look through this Ronin forum, it sounds shockingly like I am reading the Phantom forum.... very similar issues and complaints.

SO, Just looking for a snapshot of your opinions as to whether the Ronin-M is going to be a blessing or a burden.  Obviously, most people are in this forum because they are having issues, so this might not be the best place to get a balanced review, but hopefully you can shed some light on this product for me.

I plan on using it with a GH5S, coupled with  17-40 Canon glass.

Thanks so much,
Matt

2018-4-27
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

hmmm.... 21 people have looked, but no replies?  I kinda feel like this is a bad sign.  No-one has anything nice to say about the Ronin-M?
2018-4-29
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do as I do. Don't update until you give at least a few weeks for others to post about their successes/issues. Every end user I personally know (or follow on Youtube) with a Ronin or Ronin M has been very happy.
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules